(17)|Part.2|

Corahn POV

I had rented out the skate rink and I was in the process of making my baby happy again. Some people may say im trying to hard but you do this kinda shit for people you love, and I love Adri. She literally is what I live for.

Yeah I still do my drug business, but Im willing to drop that job just to be there for her. Thats alot coming from me cause I won't even do that shit for my momma. But with Adri, she been through alot. She helpless honestly, she has been betrayed by her mom, brother, and raped by her mother's boyfriend. I cant even sex my baby how I want to cause that pussy ass nigga.

I wish I could just make all the pain go away, so im trying to by making this night perfect.

The skating rink is now empty with only me, My mom, Dad and some of Adri's friends. They here to help me decorate everything then they leaving. My night wasn't just gonna be at the skate rink, we were gonna start here and end at my house. Im not looking for sex Im looking for time and conversation. I wanna know more bout her. When we met, I'd never think I'd get so damn sensitive and down to earth.

I was dressed in a white button up shirt and black slacks. My hair was in its curly state and looked pretty damn good. I clean up nice honestly.

"Son, Im so proud of you." My mother, Suhar came towards me congratulated me.

"Thanks ma." I hugged her.

"Im proud of you too son. You honestly think you can handle all of this? Adri is really going through alot." My dad budged in.

"Yeah, I Got this. " I assured him and made sure everything was in place .

"Alright we go head out." My father announced and everyone agreed and followed him out . I on the other hand also followed because Jay will be pulling up with Adri anytime soon.

Adri P.O.V

I was fully dressed and looking fine as wine with my hair in a wand curls with dirty blonde ends ,my make up on point and my dress fitting the curves of my body . This was truly going to be a night to remember .

"Damn Mami!" Jay scorched as she pulled my attention.

"Thanks babes, what now?" I wondered off.

"Now we got to make some stops." She grinned as she pulled my arm , making me follow her and stumble down the stairs and out the door.

We got in the car and drove. We drove for a while. I was anxious to see where we was going .

"Jay where You Taking me !?"'i yelled.

"Be patient girl." She calmed me.

"Hell nah. I read this book before called 'Remember Me.' And The girl got kid napped by her Bestfriend and boyfriend so what the fuck is up?" I sat and pouted .

"Omg girl calm yo titts. Nobody kidnapping you ." She laughed out and the car was now coming to a stop. I looked out the window and noticed we was at the skate rink. The fuck? If I wasn't lost then I'm most deaf lost now .

"What the fuck we doing here?" I asked.

"Get out." She said dryly.

"Hell Nah."

"Get Out Girl Dammit. You So Damn Curious, Take Yo Curious Ass In There & Find Out." she said and I nodded and got out and went inside.

The Skate rink looked like the Oscars After Party . It had been turned into a Twilight Love Scene. It was beautiful. I walked all the way on the rink where there was a radio, a decorated table with food, roses and candles . Softly, Dangerously In Love By Beyoncé Began To Play. I looked around As lost as I could be. Until I seen Corahn Appear Dressed as Fine as Can be .With a single rose in his hands.
His clear light skin and strong body made me melt.

"Corahn." I said breathlessly .

"Adrianna." He said softly.

"What's All This For?" I asked.

"You." He said.

He pulled me towards him so now we Was face to face with his hand gripping my ass firmly.

"You look so beautiful, love." Corahn said , making me want to attack his lips.

"You Look Handsome yourself , love." I smiled.

"Come on." He smiled and guided me to the table to eat.

|At The House|

The night at the skate rink was full of love,laughs, and ,hickies &,kisses.

We had to get out of there . My neck began to become bruised every second. Now I know I'm the one that has gotten raped and harmed but I'm honestly willing to give Corahn my body. I mean I love him so much and honestly I don't see him leaving me .

Right now we Was back out the house and the room was full of rose petals and music . I seen a note on the night stand and it read,

'My gift to yall, have fun'😙- Jay.

"Aww, jay did this" I smiled .

"She coo ash for that. Now I can continue to mark my territory." Corahn winked and literally ran over to me and pinned me on the bed.

"Omg babyyyyy" I rolled my eyes.

"Whattttt" he mocked me.

" get off me."

"Why"

"Cause u heavy." I said.

"Who Else Ima lay on?"

"The bed" I laughed .

"You so mean to me, you don't even love me" he dramatic as fuck.

"Boyyyyyy doing to much."

"If You Love me , kiss me" he poked his lips out.

I puckered my lips up and pecked him lips.

"That weak ass kiss"😐

"Omg Corahn !"

"Give me a real kiss lady." He rolled his eyes.

I kissed him softly , and deepened the kiss and he shoved his whole tongue in my mouth.

"I Think I'm ready.." I Gasped For air.

"Are You Sure?" He Asked, As he slid my dress up and opened my legs, looking at my kitty.

"Idk."

"Well tonight , let me Please you. Okay?" Corahn smirked and went to work with his tongue.

Man, life can't get any better.

__________

LIKE COMMENT SHARE 😚😚😚😻😻

Rashyah