(35)

Corahn-

"Here bro, I got here as fast as I could." Keem Said, handing me the duffel bag of money.

"You good. Thank you." I Said walking towards the lady behind the counter.

"Alright here. This 5 mil of my home savings." I Said tossing the bag on the counter.  She looked through the bag a bit and rolled her eyes, knowing that I wasn't playing when I said I was gone get it.

She grabbed her walkin Talkie from beside her computer and she clicked the speaking button , "bail has been made for Adrianna Kendrick." She Said And writhin Minutes Adri walked around the corner with a sad face.

I looked at her and I ain't know whether to be happy , or pissed . I'm lost on how Spice on bullshit , and why Adri wanted to take a plead.

"Corahn." She Said And I just pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go." I simply said as we walked out and Keem Close Behind .

"We headin To The Trap, Keem we go meet you there . Have Mfs front and center ."

He nodded and hopped in his car and sped off.

Me and Adri got inside and I pulled off.

"Umm, I Know You Not Mad At me." She Said.

"You can't Be Serious Right Now." I gripped the wheel.

"I'm dead serious. They came in our house and took me! You acting like I asked them."

"Might as well! Spice Sayin you took a damn plead! You ain't even talk to me about it!"

"Really!? Spice! That bitch wasn't supposed to tell you." She rolled her eyes.

"Now you know You was in the Wrong if you Told the dirty lawyer not to tell me."

"I got my reasons of not wanting to tell Yo ass." She bluffed.

"What is yo damn Reasons Adri!"

"Because I'm tired! I'm living through life everyday and all I can think about is how the light left my mother and ken eyes as I killed them! Me , I killed them! For myself and you! While you Where On Yo ass I was in these streets!" She yelled now crying .

"Look, yo. I'm sorry but I was set up! You think I wanted to be in that damn hospital!? Yo brother put me there! I'm not the nigga you should be mad at! I been here for you since day one! Me and my niggas taught you the shit you know , now you wanna take a plead? Are you serious ?" I Said angrily as we pulled up to the trap.

She rolled her eyes and opened the car door, getting out with me Close Behind.

We walked inside the trap and was gladly greeted by everyone . Sada and Lonnie was the loudest and craziest niggas .

"Wassgood y'all?" Adri Smiled And There were multiple , heys and wassups Following Her intro.

I sat down next to Keem and Adri stood front and center.

"Ight Adri, Let's Cut To The chase , why the hell you taking a plead ?" Keem Asked.

"It ain't even a bad thing like that. I'm doing what's best for me-."

"Best For You!? Wow." I Cut it.

"Hear me out Dammit, it was either take a plead and get an exact 2-5 years or go to trial and risk life! Come on now , I did what I had to do. I killed They asses! I know I did! And I'm protecting us. If I would've went to trial, they would've questioned everyone in this bitch! They would've came for the traps and all!" She yelled , and she honestly had a point.

"So What now? Why they let Corahn bail you out ? If you Bout to serve time?" Sada Said.

"I got court in 2 Days, then I'm gone for a while. No bail." She Said And I Could See tears build up in her eyes.

"Alright y'all that's enough for today." I Said And everyone nodded and went back to work.

"I'm sorry Adri." I Said.

She wiped the single tear that fell down her cheek.

"It's Okay Baby. It's Just I gotta leave you. And I'm scared." She whined and I put my hands on her hips.

"You don't have to be scared baby, you go be good. Do you not know who You is Baby? You the coldest female in this city, you go be good I promise." I gave her a light smile.

"You got me?" She Asked.

"Baby I Got You , And again I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. You do care for me and you do support me. And now it's my turn to support you." I explained as I peaked her lips repeatedly.

"I love you Corahn." She Smiled.

"I love you way more sweetheart." I replied , pulling her into a deep kiss as My hands gripped a handful of her ass.

Moments like this Ima miss, my baby man. After all we been Though I'm loosing her for a while.

Karma is a bitch , especially in The Gudda.

_\\

The end!🤦🏾‍♀️❤️ Ima Do a epilogue So Stay tuned❤️