(12)

Adri-

Flashback Before Corahn Came To Her House

After my mom constantly yelled at me, she finally gave up and went off to her room. I on the other hand, sat in the corner of my room with dry tears in my face. After some time went by, she eventually gave up and left. I sighed in relief.  Thats when I pulled myself together to go to the bathroom. I had to pee bad. I pulled down my leggings and handled my business. After I was done, I washed my hands and exited the bathroom. I was making my way back in my room when I spotted Ken, sitting at the end of hall, staring at me. 

"Where is my mother?" I asked, closed to my door about to enter my room.

"She went to get me a new needle. You look nice today baby." He licked his lips and started to walk towards me, my body began to grow weak. I wanted to run, I wanted to hide but my body wouldn't let me. 

Ken was now face to face with me. I pushed the door open, trying to rush inside but he gripped my neck. I cried in pain.

"K-ken, let me go." I cried out.

"Nah, Im bout to get what I been waiting for." He said walking me in my room without releasing me from his grip. He pushed me down on the bed and I gasped for air. I tried to run but he started to tug at my pants. With me being a helpless and weak teen. He over powered with his buffness. I was in the process of getting raped. 

He got my pants off and he pulled his down. He started to lick and suck on my neck, I felt worthless. My brother is no where to be found and my mother encourages this piece of shit of a man. Tears rushed down my face, this man was going to take my innocence. I cried, yelled and fought back with all the little power I had left in me. But there was no point. He had the bottom half of my clothes stripped naked. Next thing you know, he rammed himself inside of me. I cried out in pain as he constantly did it. 

That shit aint stop me from crying and screaming for help.

"Be still bitch." he said in anger as he grunted and moved in and out of me.

"Adri!" I head corahn yell out.

"Corahn Help Me!" I yelled for help. I heard him bang on the door then a gunshot and the door was pushed open, revealing Corahn with cold hearted eyes . He rushed towards Ken and pushed him off of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He yelled at Ken as he started to punch and hurt him badly, I layed, stuck. In pain. My thighs were sore and I could barley move. It all happened so damn fast. Tears filled my eyes and I just cried and cried. Ken was laying unconscious. Corahn pulled out his pistol and aimed.

"NO! DONT KILL HIM!" I cried out.

"Fuck you mean don't kill him! He just raped you! What you expect me to do!" He yelled as he looked at me, hurt. 

"I know what he did. My mother loves him okay! Just get me out of here." I drifted.

"So damn sensitive!" His anger kicked it. 

Corahn left Ken helpless with a bruised face and body. He walked over to me and picked up my leggings I had on and he carefully put them on my legs. Tears rand down my face, I looked a complete mess.

"I love you." I cried out. This shit has left a mark on me.

"I love you more my love. You will never have to come back here again, I promise." He said, picking me up and sitting me on the bed. He grabbed a bag of clothes and started to pack up all my needs. I watched Ken lay there. This man just stole my virginity. I have no reason to live anymore.

I cried in pain when Corahn walked to me with the bag on his back. He kissed my tear away and picked me up bridal style, carrying me out the house. I buried myself in his chest and drifted to sleep. I pray I never wake up. 

Corahn P.O.V

I held her tightly. I love her so much and to witness some shit like that hurt my heart so much, There is no damn way im letting that nigga live. I witnessed him take my first love's virginity. I was more hurt than ever.

 One place I could think of that was going to be forsure safe was my mom's place. If I went home, Lamar was most likely going to look for Adri. 

And there is no way in hell im letting her go back to that house. Lamar ass basically left her there . He been living off that bitch Sasha and playing stepdaddy to her kids. But he left Adri there with no protection.

I sat her in the back seat in the car and kissed her forehead. I closed the door and was about to get in the car when what im guessing, Adri's mom stood.

"Where the fuck you going with my daughter!?" She cried out.

"Giving her a better life. Thats what the fuck im doing! " I said and looked away.

"Why is she sleep!? What you do to her? Give her back!" She looked pathetic.

"Bitch, that lame ass nigga of yours raped her! Thats what happened!" I yelled and she smirked.

"Dammit! I wanted to see it." She said with a sad voice, what is wrong with this lady man. I know this is her mom but damn!

I reacted so fast, next thing you know I slapped her stupid ass silly. She fell to the ground and I turned away and hopped in my car. I got in and looked behind me to see Adri's bruised face. I gripped the wheel in anger and drove off in disgust. I just wanna protect her man. This is all my fault if I never said that dumb shit to her, she would have never ran off and got in this shit. Im so sorry love.

_________

thoughts? COMMENT!

VOTE!