Epilouge (:1:)

It has been about a year and a half in This hell Whole. But my release date is today and I'm ready to go home to my boyfriend , and my son.

Yes , son! I guess all the Love making me and Corahn did Before I was arrested , left me pregnant.

As soon as I found out, I wrote Corahn , explaining how i had to hide the pregnancy .

He had some of his homies who are dirty cops, watch out for me and tend to my eating needs and etc.

When I had bad contractions and heart burn, the cops secretly took me to the hospital, and on the last trip there , I had a feeling my son was coming , so I got the chance to see Corahn. That day, I gave birth to Corahn Maurice Brown Jr. But we call him Cj.

He was beautiful and healthy, but I only had a split second with him before he was given to Corahn and I was back in cuffs.

Right now Cj is about 2 months and I'm anxious of seeing him. I Get Out Today Due To reduced sentencing of good behavior .

When I get back, I hope Corahn got his shit Together , I hope he didn't leave me.

"Adrianna, you are now free to go." The desk lady said as I waited patiently as they Finished my release forms.

I got up and I was dressed in the clothes I was locked up in, And that was a Michigan State sweatshirt , grey sweats and black UGGS. My hair was in its curly state.

After the pass year and a half and having Cj, I gained some weight in my hips and I have a pouch. But I'm not huge.

I like the new look. I smiled to myself as Corahn was leaning on his car while Cj was in his hands.

Tears began to race down my cheeks.

Cj was Corahn's skin tone With Wild curly hair like mine. He has a deep dimple in his right cheek with hazel and grey eyes.

"A-dri." Corahn chimed And I wiped my tears.

"Omg , I missed you guys." I Smiled, reaching for Cj.

He smiled and latched on to me. Yes, mama's home.

"I missed my boy so muchhh." I began to cover him In kisses all over his face.

"Ahaaa maaa." He giggled,showing his dimples.

"Adri, strap him in so we can head out." Corahn Said And I nodded. I put Cj in his seat and he seemed so calm. I buckled it down and closed the door.

"Done." I informed Corahn Who was standing right behind me.

"Adrianna, I missed you too. Feel like I haven't touched you in forever." He confessed as his hands griped my love handles.

"It has been a while." I Said.
He put one of his hands on my cheek, pulling me into a deep kiss. He used his other hand to grip My ass and grind himself into me.

"Not in public , Let's Head Home."He Said And I laughed nervously and nodded .

I got in the car and he walked around the Car, getting in the drivers seat .

The car ride seemed long, so I got worried.

"Ummm where the hell we going ?" I Asked.

"Baby, You Been Gone For About 2 years. You gave me a son. You ain't think I'd get us a home ?" He Said And I Smiled To Myself.

"Something seem different about you." I confessed.

"Well Baby Ima Man now. I've been depressed without you, But when you pushed Cj out, and I realized I am u father , I got my shit Together." He assured me.

"You still Love me?" I Asked.
"How could you ask me some shit like that?"
He said gripping the steering wheel.

"Answer me." I shrugged, "I Been Gone For 2 Years, you telling me you ain't cheat?"

"Now you fucking up. You asked me if i still loved you. Not if I cheated. I mean how could I not love you Adri? That time you spent in that cell was for me. You had my back baby. You still do. We One I promise you that sweetheart. You gave me my junior, you have all rights of being my queen." He explained.

"I love you more, but within those 2 years I worried about your Where abouts And If my son wanted his momma."

"You Know When I Love, I Love Hard. Baby,You my love. Cj Came From You. I love him so much baby. I would never sacrifice you or myself . I want him to have us in his life. I want him to have parents that's mentally happy and together."

"I sincerely get all that , but for the looks of things you must have did some shit while I was gone cause you still haven't answered my question."

He chuckled and pulled up to a huge home.

"Joke?" I Asked rolling my eyes.

He gave me that wicked smile and chuckled , "I'm not bout to start with you baby, Welcome home." He Smiled , getting out of the Now parked car.

I followed his procedure and watched as he took Cj car seat out of the backseat. His small hands were in the shape of a fist and his eyes were squeezing closed. I assumed he was sleeping but frightened by the movement of the car seat. I smiled to myself knowing that , I'm actually a mother. I mean after all the shit with my momma and Ken, I'd never see myself in this place of life.

I followed Corahn in the Expensive Home. It seemed like a condo. It was beautiful. Had marble counter tops in the kitchen with chandeliers in every room. I was hypnotized.

"Corahn, This our House?" I Said in disbelief .

"Yes baby, all 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms . All ours." He Smiled.

"Hmm, I guess you proved to point."

"I make a lot of points, what point are you talking about?" He Asked.

"The Point Where you promised it would always be us and how you will always be ten toes."

"Well Baby, You My soul mate. Thats required." He charmed as I followed him through the house and into what I think is our bedroom.

It was a section of the room where there was nothin but baby stuff for Cj. I smiled at all the decor but what I really noticed about the bedroom is the pink silk robe that hung from the headboard . I walked over to the head board and grabbed the robe.

It smelled like vanilla body spray . I chuckled to myself as Corahn Put Cj in his Crib.

Me being locked up for 2 years of nothin but females and gossiping , I did what one of my cell mates, Shelby, told me to do and that was , "smell the covers too."
I put my head on the bed and smelled that vanilla scent.

I stood straight and Corahn was now walking towards me with lust in his eyes , but as much as I want to feel his sexual contact, I gotta ask.

"Yeah You May have proved yo point and 'became a man' but what Bitch have you had around since I Been Gone?" I Asked as the silk robe hung from my index finger.

___________

VOTE.

COMMENT>
 Thanks for all the support❤️.