(33) Part 2.

Corahn—

"I don't know what to do Corahn!! I don't wanna go to jail! I mean who the fuck does!!" Adri yelled as we walked into the house.

"I understand ya but shit what am I supposed to do!? I'm doing everything I can right now!!" I yelled back as I followed her up to the bedroom.

"Well You Not Trying hard enough! Cause when you was in that damn hospital bed , I was in These Streets risking my life every minute and now you wanna be mad! You not doing shit to benefit me!" She yelled and I laughed .

"Are you fucking Serious Adrianna! I have risked everything to be with you. I been in these streets! Doing all I can to make money and give you the life you deserve! Yo , you really got me fucked up! You go sit here and say this shit to me dawg!?" I yelled back, now in her face.

"Nah fuck All That. I killed my momma! My brother in prison!! Whatever you have to say , you can shove it up your ass!" She yelled.

"Adrianna!" I yelled , and put my hands around her throat. I didn't choke her but I roughly grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss.

I tongued her down and she moaned out loud.

I pulled away , "since you wanna yell at me like you run shit around here or something, I guess ima have to remind you , I make the moves around this bitch. Take yo clothes off now." I demanded.

She rolled her eyes and began to take off her clothes .

I watched her intensely as she pulled ripped her clothes off piece by piece until she was only in her panties.

"Lay Down Adri." I commanded .

I took my clothes all off until I was only in boxers .

I crawled on top of her and looked her in her eyes.

"Now What was that shit You was Talking?" I Said as she looked everywhere but my eyes.

"Look At me Adri." I growled.

"Fuck you Corahn." She Said And I chucked .

I put my right hand on her breast and I began to massage it as I sucked on her left one.

She was stubborn at first but she soon started to let the moaning out.

I got her right where I want her. She can talk All That shit , now she can get what she want. And that's being dicked down.

I latched my mouth to the right breast and my hand to the left as my kisses started to get lower and lower to her stomach. I began to suck and lightly bite , Leaving love marks .

I pulled her panties down and threw them on the other side of the room.

"Open yo fucking legs." I demanded.

She did as told as I kissed her pussy lips, teasing her. I think of it as her Punishment for talking to me like I'm Some bitch ass nigga.

I gripped both of her thighs, spreading her legs until she couldn't anymore . And I put my tongue on her clit and instantly started to flick it in every direction. Her moans got louder and louder.

My tongue got lower and lower as I sucked,nibbled and flicked all around her pearl.

Adri was now screaming and moaning for me to stop.

"No! You wanna talk All That shit . Now you go take this." I Said , sitting up and pulling my boxers to my knees.

"Adri?" I Asked.

"Ye-yes?" She moaned.

"I love you Ma , and I'm sorry for not supporting you like I should." I confessed and she smiled .

"I love you too baby, now handle me." She pleaded and i nodded .

I pulled her waist down so we were thigh to thigh.

I pushed her legs open again and I lined up between her .

I slowly put myself into her . Going all the way to her cervix, feeling her guts in her stomach.

"Awwww shitttt Corahn!" She yelled out moaning as tears broke from her eyes.

"Im sorry, I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry." I Said as I continued to grind into her.

I'm honestly sorry for making her feel like I wasn't supporting her . Little do she know , I'm doing everything I can.

I continued to grind into her as I leaned down and began to suck on her neck. My right hand allowed two of my fingers rub her clit as I continued to feel her guts.

"Aww shit ." She Said .

"Fuck , we needed this." I confessed .

I pulled out and flipped her over on all fours. I grabbed a handful of her hair and inserted my jr. inside of her.

I began to hit it from the back , giving her all back shots.

Don't wanna go all into the details of how I fucked her till her attitude was gone . But let's just say , I got her in a good mood now.

**

Right now she was laying across my chest with a big smile on her face.

"Dammit , I Love Yo nasty ass." She confessed.

"I love you too baby, You was tripping but all you needed was to be dicked down." I Said cockily.

"Now don't get cocky . I missed you and all but don't get geeked." She Said , now looking me in the eyes.

"Girl, I'm not bout to argue with you. Now gimmie Love." I Smiled And She latched her lips onto mine.

I love this girl , I just don't know how long we got until shit get hectic, so ima make the best out of whatever happens . Cause honestly, I'd die over Adri, that's my future wife.

________

A/n: awwwwwnn they nasty, but Corahn So sweet❤️🤞🏽what's next for them!? Comment ideas . ❤️❤️❤️🤞🏽