(5)

(Hakeem in the Media)

Description: Hakeem a.k.a Keem-brownskin 8 pack, tattoos, almond brown eyes, plump lips, fade, pearly white teeth. Drug lord,Corahn's boss, Jay's boyfriend for about a year. He is 17 in the 11th grade.

*

*

Adri-

We were in the car driving to who knows where, the car ride was silent...but comfortable. I enjoyed the peace.

"so, why you say yes to me asking you out?"Corahn broke the silence.

"Uh, I just wanted to see what you could offer, Im looking for fun and I thought you would be my escape to something new." I explained.

"Well, you made the right choice." He shot me that million dollar smile of his. I almost died.

I returned the smile and looked out the window when we came to a stop. I looked up and we were at a skating rink. Im in love already.

"O.M.G I love skating, yay, you are the best!!" I jumped in my seat as Corahn got out the car to open my door.

"It's all just for you, but the nights not over yet ma'." I smiled as he took my small hand in his big one and lead me out of the car.I mean Im loving this night, and Its with Corahn fine ass, I mean he can have any girl he wants and he is standing here on a saturday night, talking to ME! ME!

I laughed to myself at my thoughts as we made our way in the building.

*

*In the Skating Rink*

*

We were sitting at a booth lacing up our skates, I was a little nervous because of the way he looked at me. I mean I literally stared him down and he did the same to me. He just so damn fine, I almost melted.

As we were sitting there this girl came over to us, she was pretty but nothing near my fine ass.

"Wassup boo, how ya been!" She explained as she got Corahn attention. He gave her a death glare.

"I aint ya boo and I been good, without you....what you want?" He basically growled at her.

"I miss you, I know you miss me! and who is the chick you rockin with"She pointed at me.

"Listen,Cassie..I aint tryna get you all hype or nun but this 'chick' right here is my girl so you need to get the fuck on with yo hoe ass." I know he aint just call me his girl?I smiled.

"Bitch, what you smiling for, I mean its Corahn we talking bout..he go be crawling back to me before you know it."She smiled a devilish smile.

"Bitch?Who the fuck you talking to?" I stood to her level.

"Im talking to you-"Corahn cut her off.

"Look, I aint got time for this, Cassie, you are just a hoe I fucked and ducked. Now get the fuck on ight. I aint got time for this." He eyed her and she nodded.

"Ight, but you'll be back just wait and see."She gave me a smile and walked away. I hate that bitch already, and it aint because she claiming Corahn...its because she disrespecting me.

"What was that about?" I questioned Corahn as we made our way to the rink.

"She my ex. and she just won't get the hint that i've moved to better." Corahn smiled as he grabbed my hand as we rolled around the rink. You could tell he couldn't skate for shit cause he held on to my hand for dear life.

"Oh, well enough about cassie." I said looking off.

"Cassie who?" He smiled.

I looked him in his eyes as a slow song played and a man yelled over the music. 'Slow dance, gentle men, grab your ladys and get ya groove on!' Corahn smiled.

"may, I have this dance?"I smiled and I rested my small hand in his big hand.

"sure." I replied in a nervous tone.

"Don't be nervous, I got you."He assured me.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me close.I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt like the only girl in the world as we danced around the rink.

"So, tell me..why was you so mean to me when we met?"He asked as my head was rested on his chest.

"I-I just thought you were like any other typical jock, like you were the guy to make me fall for and leave." I confessed.

"Well, I aint going no where anytime soon, Im down for you." I could feel a smile grow on his face.

"You making me blush." I said.

"I know thats what Corahn can do to ya." He so dame cocky.

"Cocky much." I spat.

"I know, and so are you." I looked him in his eyes as our lips were literally an inch apart.

"C-corahn, what did you think of me when we met?" I asked, I mean im concerned.

"I thought, you were the most beautiful, up tight girl I ever met, I mean I like your fire ma' you be turning a nigga on." He said.I bust out laughing.

"I like you." I confessed, I hope he dont say something mean or laugh, what if he leaves? what if he dosent feel the same?

"I-I like you too." He replied and a smile grew on my face. This boy got me falling and he dont even know it.

The music stopped and we continued to skate and just tell eachother about ourselves. He told me he lives alone, and to be 16 he makes good money, I wonder what he dose for a living, I mean he is only 16...but I'll save that for another time.

We just danced the night away on the skating rink until It was just us. Honestly I don't know what to expect in the future, I just hope Corahn is in it. I mean we both have secrets, so lets share them together.

*

*After the rink/in the car*

*

"You had fun?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah, but when ole girl came by..nah" I confessed.

"Oh, Cassie....man fuck her..She aint nothing special, she just my past." He said.

Shit, I hope she JUST his past cause Corahn may just have me feeling some type of way and I can't control it. But After this fairy tale tonight, I gotta get back into reality and all the bullshit I deal with.

Wack Chapter? I know.

Vote & Comment

What yall think?

~Rashyah