(13)

Adrianna In The MM^^

___

Corahn POV

I walked in my parent's house with Adri in my hands. I layed her gently on the couch. All this shit is crazy, I thought getting involved with Adri would be easy but hell nah it aint. Since I been with her, she has had all my attention. My trap houses prolly all out of order. After I get her in order and im going back to work.

"Ma! Dad!" I yelled. My body was drained.

"Yes!" They said at the same time, running down the stairs and seeing Adri on the couch.

"What the hell happened!?" My dad yelled, my mother walked over to Adri and tears built up in her eyes.

"Son, you did this?" She asked me.

"What the fuck! I'd never hurt her! I love that damn girl. The muhthafucka that did that shit was her momma boyfriend! Nigga raped her, I ran in a couple minutes later..beat his ass took her. Her momma tried to take her from me but I smacked her ass and came here! Dont ever ask me no shit like that." I was so pissed I forgot this was my mother I was talking to.

She smacked me and I controlled my anger, knowing that was my mother and that she is a woman.

"Don't ever talk to me like that Corahn Maurice Brown!" She said, calling me by my full name.

"Im sorry ma', I just love her so much and for this shit to happen and I seen it! Im mad! Im pissed honestly, if I never said that rude stuff to her, she would've never ran off! This my fault!" I was sitting on the stool.

"Look son, this is nobody fault but the nigga that raped her." My dad calmed me down as my mom woke Adri up. Her face was still perfect, it was just she had a bruise around her neck and on her forearms.

Adri started to mumble things and tears fell but her eyes never opened. My mom had a warm towel and started to treat her bruises. "And Ima handle that nigga and thats a fact." I said, making my way towards Adri.

"Now son, I don't want you to get arrested or do I want you to get killed but since you don't wanna leave the streets, please be safe...for my sake, your mom's and even Adri's." He explained.

"I hear you pops. But I got this. Ima hold it down." I said, dapping him up.

Adrianna ( Adri) POV

"Ken,Ken." I mumbled the name of the person I hate most.

Tears started to rush but I pulled myself together when I felt my arm being rubbed with a towel, I sat up and seen a beautiful middle aged woman catering to my bruises.

I looked up to see Corahn and this man talking, I didn't recognize where I was. I looked at the lady and she looked almost exactly like Corahn, this must be his mother. Ugh! What a terrible first impression.

"Hello dear." She smiled, Corahn quickly made his way towards me.

"Hi ma'am." I weakly smiled back.

"Adri, this is my mother, Suhar,(Suh-har), Mom, this is Adrianna or Adri." He introduced us to eachother.

"Nice to meet you daughter in law!" She squealed and hugged me.

"Ow!" I cried out, my body is still sore from him squeezing me so tight and ya know...raping me.

"Sorry hun, Im a hugger." She shrugged and finished up my arm. Corahn looked as if he was in pain. I hate that he feels so guilty.

I looked at him in deep thought.

"Well, Im Andre, Corahn's father. Nice to meet you." The tall man smiled. I smiled weakly back.

"Nice to meet you too." I nodded and Corahn looked at his phone and quickly stood up in anger. His parents left out the living room, giving us privacy.

"Corahn, you okay?" I asked softly.

"Y-yeah. Everything is fine." He said as he paced back and forth. I gripped the couch and stood on 2 feet and limped over to where he was.

I took his phone out his hand and looked at the text, it was from Lamar.

It read, 'You either go bring me my sister. Or im coming for both of yall.' I shook my head.

"What does this mean corahn?" I asked.

"Seem like he want his sister back." He shrugged, but I don't want to be with Lamar. I hate him! Yes, I found out he was leaving me at the house while he lived with Sasha, crazy right? Sometimes I think he is on my mother side.

"I wanna be with you though." I chocked up.

"I know, and you are." He softly pulled me into a hug.

So many things was going through my head. Why did he say 'Or im coming for yall?' Does that mean he go hurt us? Does he hate me now? I mean I always loved my brother but in this situation it seemed like he WANTS me at that house. Does he know I got raped? Has he started drugs like momma?

"Ready to go home?" He asked me.

"Yes please." I said softly.

"well lets go home baby." He pecked my lips.

I hope I can just be happy now...

_____

thoughts? Short..I know!