(2)

(Lamar In the Media)

Description: Lamar a.k.a L          -stands at 6'3 with dark brown eyes,Tatted body, dimples, sharp jawline. 18 in the 12th grade, graduate this year!!

*

*

Adri-

So this morning, when Lamar finally came home, I rushed in his room.

"Brother!" I yelled as he tossed and turned in his sleep.

I was already dressed in some grey tight black leggings that fit my ass just right. I had on a PINK sweatshirt from Victoria's Secret, the color of the sweatshirt was purple. I had on some all while roshes.

"What? Adri, what?" He yelled-whispered.

"He, did it again, he touched me." I said blankly.He hopped up from his slumber and faced me.

"He what?what he do Adri?" He asked.

"Ken, he was licking his lips at me and he squeezed my ass."I know Im being dramatic but how would yall feel i a old as 30 somthing year old start feeling on yo body?

I know I act tough but in the situation, I act like a little bitch. I can't do anything until Lamar makes up his mind.

"Man! Im sooo sorry Adri, Im trying my best to get out of here okay, just try your best to stay in your room...okay, maybe not even that, try your best to not be here." He explained, I nodded my head ad exit his room so he can get dressed for school.

I grabbed my book bag, phone, headphones, and a ponytail holder. I ran downstairs and I seen my mom. She was at the table facing the wall. The fuck?

I crept up on her as I seen a belt wrapped around her arm with her entering a needle inside and crack on the table. Words couldn't explain the thoughts that ran through my head.

She has done this before, but I never confronted her, nor told Lamar but this right here is just ridiculous.

I ran upstairs and sat in my room patiently, waiting for Lamar, while the thoughts of my mother's health n her disgusting boyfriend, Ken crossed my mind.

*

*

Lamar-

(p.o.v once in a while)

Wassup, yall, Im Lamar, Adri's big brother. Im trying my best right now to get us out this house...but I just don't know...My mom can rot in this house, she been doing bad with this Ken guy.I just wanted you guys to know that i am TRYING to get Adri out of this house.

Thats my little sister right there and aint NOBODY go hurt her. I take her as a serious part of my life because we is all we got.

Only reason we still in this house is because Im tryna make some money, I got one more sale with the Mexicans and we can get on with our lives, Im ready to get out this bitch, my momma been tripping since she got wit ole boy, Adri been handling herself well, I know Ken been tryna rape her. There is no doubt she been keeping her distance but I mean distance only takes you so far. He can rape at anytime, anyplace and to keep it 100 with yall....my mother is at her worst so bad....that bitch might just watch it happen.

I walked in Adri room to see her lost in her thoughts. I got her attention and we made our way downstairs. Before we reached the bottom, Adri stopped me.

"Be cautious, what you may see, may freak you out so..stay calm."Adri said, the fuck is she talking about? I just nodded my head and saw my mom...this bitch was sniffin crack with a needle of Herion on her left.