(14)

Corahn POV

We were at my place and Adri was sleep next to me. I had the T.v on, watching ESPN. I really aint have shit to do. But on the other hand I could run to the trap. Only thing is Adri keep having bad dreams. I don't want her to wake up and Im not here. I shrugged my shoulders, grabbed a piece of paper and left her a note.

'My love, Im bout to run to the trap. Ill try to be back before you wake. I love you. Everything is gonna be okay.'

I put it next to her pillow and I kissed her forehead, grabbing my keys and going out the door.

****

I walked through the trap. Looked like a hot ass mess. Hoes had they clothes on, niggas was smoking weed, and playing with guns. I was pissed. 

"Hakeem What the fuck is going on here man?" I yelled.

"Man don't come in here on that tip nigga, where the fuck you been!?" He yelled back, he gotta be the only nigga I let disrespect me.

"We can talk bout that later, but why these hoes not naked and why niggas smoking my product?" I asked, hoes supposed to be naked. bitches be tryna steal my money.

"Honestly man, I havent even been here myself. I been to busy fucking Jordan. Her ass a lil freak man damn!" He said smiling and rubing his hands together. Wish I could get some damn pussy.

"Mhm." I said dryly, I walked over to the gun display and grabbed a Draco. I aimed it in the air and set off bout 10. Everybody started screaming and shit, pussies.

"LISTEN! ALL YOU HOES AND NIGGAS STRIP, HOES STRIP TO NOTHIN AND NIGGAS STRIP TO BOXERS!" I yelled. 

They started to go as told, "Keem, check they clothes." I said going into my office.

I looked over all the money stock numbers and  it looked reasonable. but it wasn't normal so muhthafuckas been stealing again.

I laughed and shook my head, putting the draco on my desk and grabbing my pistol. I walked into the main hall where everybody was stripped. Keem had bout 2gs in his hand.

"Yo, C. I found this nigga wit 2gs on em." Keem said, pointing at this darkskinned dude. He had to be new.

"Bring him to my office." I simply said. I walked back in my office and sat at my desk.

Keem brought the dude in and sat him in a chair with his hands handcuffed in the back. 

"So we stealing huh?" I asked, he hesitated.

"So you got the sticky fingers huh bitch?" I asked again.

"Look I needed the money man. I don't mean any harm." He pleaded. But I don't give second chances. I was just go shoot his ass real quick and be done with it but I didn't even have the strength to.

"Mhm, Keem handle that." I said, handing Keem the gun.

I walked out the room and heard 5 gun shots. I gotta get my trap together. Niggas think im pussy, never.  Nobody bout to fuck this up for me, not even Lamar bitch ass.

Adri POV

I woke from my slumber and looked behind me, not to see Corahn. But a note. I read it then frowned. I honestly hate his job but I can't change him. I would never even want to.

I got out the bed and handled my business in the bathroom.  I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, might as well make a meal for my man. I pulled out all the required pans and ingredients. I was going to prepare sausage, eggs,and blueberry waffles. I had to keep myself busy or I was going to cry and think about Ken. I made the food as music played in the back ground. 

I danced around a little, when I felt familiar hands wrap around my waist. I smiled at his presence. 

"Goodmorning beautiful." He said softly, I took the food off the stove and turned around to face him.

"Goodmorning ." I smiled, he leaned down and kissed me, asking for entrance, our tongues moved in sync.

"Ouuuu I came home to a meal! Thanks ma." He said, taking the plate I made for him.

"Your welcome love." I smiled. He walked over to the dining room and dug in his food. I sat beside him and watch him.

"You not go eat?" He asked me, concerned.

"Nah, not in the mood." I shrugged.

"You gotta eat." He side-eyed me as he bit into his waffle.

"No Corahn." I said firmly.

"Come here." He said angrily, I wish he fix his anger problem man!

I got up and made my way towards him, he pulled my waist into his lap. He picked up his fork and stabbed the food, picking it up and raising it to my mouth. I shook my head no.

"You gotta eat love." He mumbled.

"No." I shook my head.

"Fine, I will never kiss you again." He said, I spun around and wide eyed him.

"You wouldn't dare!" I yelled.

"Try me." He smirked. 

I opened my mouth and ate the food, he laughed.

"Shut up." I uttered.

"Shut don't go up." He smiled, Corahn so damn childish.

"Oh my gosh, just kiss me." I rolled my eyes. He leaned in and pecked my lips, thats when the door bell rang.

|ding dong.|

I hopped up off his lap and I was bout to go open the door but Corahn followed me. His protective ass.

I opened the door and you would not believe who stood there. 

"Lamar?" I said in a squeaky tone.

Oh shit.

_______________

thoughts? Thats 2 updates in one day! Gang! 

-Rashyah