(23)

Adri-

Updated pic of Adri !

^^^^^^

"I need you to toughen up for me." he said.

I looked at him in sorrow and despair. "What do I need to do." I asked.

"What do you wanna do to them ma?" I asked.

"I want them dead." I Said And he looked at me wide eyed.

"You Mean That?" He Asked.

"Can we talk about this at home?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "I Said That in the first place." He crawled out the tent and helped me out.

We went to self check out and bought the items and went straight Home.

We went inside the house and into the kitchen. I was hungry as fuck. Corahn Hopped On The Counter, and watched my every move.

"My father is already dead; so I really don't want to live with knowing that my mother is dead , let alone my sibling. But ken , yes that's final. But I do want to kidnap my mother and send her to rehab and I wanna scare Lamar a bit." I explained .

Corahn chuckles, "okay let's handle ken first." He said now getting serious.

I nodded and started to open the Walmart bags. I put the m&ms on the counter along with Corahn candy.

I put the other things in the proper kitchen cabinet.

"So how you wanna do this adri?" He Asked.

"I want yo crew to watch Ken for the next few days then at the right time...grab him ; bring him to the trap and let me do what I do." I Said simply , standing across from him.

"And what do you do?" He have me a chuckle.

"Get revenge." I Said With Attitude.

"Ouuuuu feisty ." Corahn Said , grabbing my hands and pulling me between his legs as he tilted my chin up making our eyes lock with tension.

"I wanna be done with this." I whispered.

"You are, And Ima Help you finish it. I Gotchu." He uttered.

"And I Love You." I Said.

"I love you more."

His lips rubbed against mine and it made me shiver. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hot kiss.

I don't know where I'd be without him.

Corahn-

Me and Adri went up to the room and she fell asleep in my arms after watching some funny ass movie on Netflix.

I pulled out my phone and called up Hakeem.

"Aye bro, what you on right now?"I Said , slipping from under adri.