(4)

(Jordan in the Media)

Description:Jordan a.k.a Jay-Light skin short girl that stands at 5'2 mixed with Chinese and Black. She has one tattoo on her right arm. She is also 16 in the 10th grade. She is dating Hakeem. They been together for bout a year.

*

*

Adri-

So today is the muthfuckin day I go out with Corahn. Shit a bitch is scared. But aint no shame in my game. I got out the bed on this Saturday afternoon and I called up Jay so I can go over her house so we could talk.

I went downstairs to see my mom ass on the couch watching t.v like what she said yesterday wasn't anything. I walked and sat next to her as she gave me a death look.

"M-mom can you explain to me why?, Why are you doing this, why do you not care about me and Lamar's saftey?" I questioned.

"Listen here Adri, I love you, I truly do but its...Ken..he is making me do all of this he has wanted you since forever, I have tried to fight him off but when your father died, he started to come to our house..and" I cut her off.

"Whoah whoah, you was messing around on dad?LOVE? I don't even know what the shit is okay." I know this bitch didn't.

"W-well yes and no, We got in an argurment one night and I ran off, thats when I met Ken, he wined and dined me until he raped me. Since your dad was on his death bed, I had no one to run to and Ken ended up threatening my life. I had to keep you guys safe and Im sorry I never showed you love, but someone will one day." Is this bitch serious.

"Really safe? Thats not what I heard yesterday.You said if Ken wants me, he can have me. Really? what mother would do something like that."I got up from my seat and was about to walk away.

"Im sorry, okay...I really tried..I tried to keep him away but what was I supposed to do? I need you to believe me."She pleaded.But I aint buying that shit, like I fucking told yall im 16 and I seen too much. I just need to leave.

"mom, I wanna believe you but I-I just can't okay, until you get yourself together and get Ken out the house I will never...scratch that..me nor Lamar will believe you." I ran upstairs to grab some clothes and went outside and waited for Jay to pull up.

I gotta get my self together so I can at least...try to get into the spirit of this date with Corahn. I just go through so much shit that I can't get over and It effects the way I act and treat people.

*

Jay's house*

*

We were in her room and she was sitting on the bed when I got out the shower. I walked into her room in a black panty and bra set. I mean I was comftorble around Jay so I mean its whatever.

Jay lives with her mom, she is full chinese and she crazy as fuck but you will love her, she is sweeter than pie.

I walked towards the bed and looked at the outfit Jay got out for me.

It was an all black strapless rumper with a jean Jacket,The shorts on the rumper stopped at the mid-thigh. I had on some all white Air Force 1s to match.

I put on the outfit. I looked in the mirror at my curly hair.

"Can I flat Iron it? ya know, try something new."Jay asked.I rolled my eyes, I hate my hair straight.

"Man, I guess." I agreed.

She smiled in the mirror and proceeded to do my hair.By the way if yall wanted to know what Lamar think of this, lets just say what he dont know, wont hurt him. I laughed at my thoughts.

"whats so funny bitch?" Jay nosy as fuck.

"Nun just thinking."I confessed.

"about..."She trailed off, waiting for my response.

"What might happen tonight."I said.

"If your scared, there is no reason to,Corahn is a nice guy, I know this because of Keem, they been friends since forever...You will have fun, stop being so naive."Jay explained.

"I guess your right."I said after she finished my hair. i looked back to the mirror as she put some lip gloss on my lips and some foundation on. My make up was light and still looked natural, I liked it.

I smiled and checked the time and it was 7:48. I used Jay phone to call Corahn, cause I aint have his number yet.

"H-hello" I said.

"Wassup Jay."

"This is Adri." I said.

"Oh, wassup baby."Oh this boy don't know what he doing to me, I hope he aint tryna play with my heart.

"Ha Ha, I just wanted to tell you to come get me from Jay house, cause thats where I am."I explained.

"O-okay, well im on my way now."I got nervous.

"Ight."

"Ight."He repeated.

I clicked the phone so the call would end. I looked in the mirror once again and I looked good, I honestly hated my hair but I mean maybe Corahn would like it, even though I don't care if he does or dosent.

*

10 minutes later*

*

I heard a knock on the door and my body literally shut the fuck down.

"Calm down, Adri, don't think about any of your home problems okay, just have fun ight, you need this." Jay so fucking iritating.

"Ight." I gave her a hug as she went to go open the door, due to her mom being sleep.

I prepared myself and walked down stairs to meet the eyes of Corahn, I swear he got a hook on me already.I met him at the door as he was dressed in some khaki cargos, camo crew neck and some black jordans. He looked so fucking good.

"You look, beautiful." I smiled at his gesture.

"You don't look bad yourself." He smiled and grabbed my hand as we made our way to his car and where ever we are going from there.

We are off to a good start but lets just see how this shit goes.

Vote&Comment What yall think?

~Rashyah