(7)

Adri-

I sat in my room and literally cried . I'm pissed that Lamar did that . Did he not notice my happiness? Did he not notice my glow? I'm happy was happy for a second and I finally didn't have to think about all the bullshit I go through.

Right now I hate Lamar and I feel bad for what I'm doing to Corahn.

I played with my fingers as tears rushed from my face. See ? Nothing ever goes my way.

"Where that lil bitch at!" My mothered yelled as she ran through the house with Lamar not far behind.

"I don't know who you calling a lil bitch but Ima need for you to calm the fuck down and chill on us man. I know you our mother and all but why the fuck you doing this shit!" Lamar screamed and my door was bust open revealing my mom and Lamar.

"Why the fuck this bitch crying?" My mother ranted.

"Get the fuck out my face with this bullshit!" I cried harder as she pushed me down on the bed. "Get off of me!! Lamar help me!" I cried as he grabbed her waist and pulled her off of me.

"Go get some fucking help ." Lamar spat as my mom started to scratch her arm . Itchy off the drugs. She scurried off , Lamar closed the door and locked it, He looked over at me with a worried look. I just shrugged and continued to cry. I know Lamar loves me and all but I gotta make mistakes so I can learn from them.

"Can you take me to Jay house." I sniffled.

"Yeah. Get your things and meet me at my car."

I heard my door open and close, telling me he left the room and I grabbed my Nike duffle bag and packed it with 2 outfits, pajamas, toothbrush, and my girl my things.

I grabbed my phone and pulled my hair in a pony tail and put on some black tights and my Red sweat shirt.

Walking through the house quietly, I heard loud moans and screams of Ken and Anne. She is no longer going to be called my mother . Fuck that bitch and everything she live for.

I made it out the house while being disgusted with they nasty asses fucking . Like how can you be so happy with yourself. We need to get out this damn house . Pronto.

I got in the car and stared out the window as light tears fell.

"I love you Adri, I just want the best for you. We go be out the house soon, I promise." He assured me.

I looked him in his eyes and smiled.

"I love you too bro bro. Just let me make mistakes so I can learn from them . Okay?" I looked tense.

"This about Corahn huh? Well I love ya and all but the shit still not happening..have fun with Jay." He smirked and I rolled my eyes and got out the car, running to her door.

I say In Jay room explaining to her my current situation. She felt bad, she was in tears right with me when she got a call from Hakeem. Him and Corahn were on they way over and I hesitated about them coming because it's gone seem weird . But I think I wanna tell Corahn why my brother is the way he is. But I'll just wait until I see if he actually did or do give a Fuck about me.

"Awww we gotta wipe these tears, are you gonna be okay with Corahn being here?" She said as she wiped the messed up make up from our faces.

"Yeah, Lamar told me he wanted me to call him or sum so obvi he not mad ." I shrugged and she hugged me and I took time to look in the mirror .

Jay's parents where out on a business trip to China , I don't know what for but they left her here alone. They fucked up , knowing her ass she go be having company everyday and that company will be Hakeem.