(28)

Ann in the MM/ Adri's Mom!

_______________

Adri-

Its been 2 days and Im sitting in the hospital room with Corahn. Ive been sitting here all day and his eyes haven't opened. Im scared, im scared that his eyes wont flutter open and that bright smile wont flash across his face.

I stood up and kissed his forehead and thats when the doors flew open and two police officers barged in.

"Um excuse me, you guys have the wrong room." I said softly.

"No ma'am, arent you Adrianna Kendrick?" He said and thats when my mother peaked around the door.

"Yes." I said.

"You have to return home to your mother and if you don't do as told you will be  under arrest." He said and my mouth opened and I looked between the police and Corahn.

"You go have to arrest me cause ill be damned if I have to go in that house." I simply said as i wrapped my arms around my back.

"Wow, a tough one here huh? We were just threatening you so you could cooperate. Your 16 years old and there is no real reason to arrest you. We will escort you to your mothers house now." He announced.

I looked back at Corahn and I kissed his soft lips as the tears build up. Yeah im putting this tough role on but it hurts, my momma just  won't let me be.

"Right this way Ms.Kendrick." The police officer told me to follow him as another one followed me , making sure I don't run.

I did as told as I felt as if I won't ever see Corahn again, what if he don't wake up! What if they just throw his body out! My tears flowed and flowed as I prepared myself to walk through the doors of hell, my old home.

*

Ann p.o.v- (Adri's mom)

As the cops began to make there way to take Adri to the car, I walked into Corahn room and looked at his meters and to me it looked as he was alive but in a comma.

All this time i thought he was dead and he's not.

The anger of Ken being gone made me angry all over again. I  walked over to him and unplugged every cord that was hooked to his body and I put my hand upon his wounded chest and I put all my pressure onto it. The meters stopped beeping and I made a run for it.

I ran out the hospital and to my car as I raced to beat the cops home. I pulled up to the house and Adri was getting out the car.

"My bad officers, I had to stop at the gas station." I lied.

"Thats fine, here is your daughter, I highly suggest a therapist." He said, handing me some papers.

"Thank you so much officers." I smiled and they got in the car as Adri walked into the house and I followed.

____

Adri p.o.v-

I went up to my old room and it was just how I left it, Ken's blood in the corner, my clothes everywhere, my door knob shot off and all.

The house was destroyed! Im pissed that she got me in this damn house, As a mother she should of just let me leave, let me be happy , do she know who I am!

i began on think about what I should do, I don't wanna be the bad guy. I don't want to live with my mother thinking I killed my father, the reason my brother is facing life in prison and the reason my mother is dead. I grabbed my gun off my hip and I looked in the mirror. 

The reflection in the mirror wasn't the old and sweet Adri. It wasn't that girl that went to school with Jay. The girl that was quite. I saw a girl that was tough, seen alot in her life, ruthless and in love, I saw a girl from the Gudda

Thats when my mother appeared behind me with a smirk on her face and I turned around and put the gun on her temple.

___________________

A/N:Sorry for all the cliff hangers, lol! This good as fuck though even though its short.