(26)|Part 1.|

adri in the MM^^^^

Adri-

I stood up as I wore an off white and light pink jacket and the sweat pants to match, topping it off with my air force 1s. I sprayed on perfume and took the 2 braids out of my hair, letting my curls fall .

I put the 9' on my hip as I jogged down the stairs. I grabbed the keys and hopped in the car,pulling off as I called Hakeem.

"Aye man, meet me at the trap right now." I said.

"Im already on my way there." He said.

"Ight coo." I said, ending the call.

I pulled up to the trap, I got out and made my way inside. I got lots of lustful looks from men but Im guessing they don't know who the fuck I am.

I went inside and I heard people instantly talking shit, 

"Who is that?"

"Aint that Corahn girl?"

"Man she fine."

"What she think she doing?"

I pulled out my '9 and shot in the air. "Yall need to stop gossiping before I put a cap in yall ass!" I yelled and everyone went back to either counting money or breaking down drugs.

I walked into the office and sat down in the large seat, Hakeem came inside as his eyes were puffy and anger filled.

"What we need to do sis?" He asked.

"We need to go out and find Ken... tonight." I said and he nodded.

"Ill do whatever for my nigga. Sis, you think he go make it?" He asked.

"Look, Corahn good ight? We good." I said , more to myself.

"Yo Sada!Lonnie!" I yelled out for the top shooters.

"Aye wassgood Adri." Lonnie said smiling.

"Wasspoppin?" Sada said.

"Aye we going on a run tonight, yall rollin." I said as a command and they nodded.

"Ight then its set." Hakeem said rubbing his hands together, trying to put a smile on his face.

"Ight ill meet yall back here at 6, me and Keem need to handle some things." I said and they nodded.

Hakeem followed me and we hopped in my car and pulled off in the direction of the hospital. 

"I thought they said we cant see him." Hakeem said.

"I pulled a couple strings." I shrugged.

"Or, you pulled a Corahn and threated someone? " He chuckled.

"Something like that." I smiled.

"He lucky to have you, you know that." He smiled.

"Im happy we found eachother, im ridding wit him forever." I assured him.

"Thats real shit." He smiled as we pulled at the hospital. This hospital so damn ratchet and not put together, they don't have metal detectors. So I kept my gun on my hip.

We walked inside and straight to his room. The way i pulled that off was because of the racist ass lady that was at the front counter when everything first went down. I threatened to tell her boss about her racist ways and she gave me Corahn's info and let me in.

 Come to find out they couldnt get the full bullet.

The bullet shot right against his heart. During surgery, they got half the bullet out but the other half is near his heart and one mistake of trying to take it out, his life could end. 

I walked into the room to see him laying with a small smile on his face, I kissed his cheek. Hakeem kept his distance because he didn't wanna break down. 

"Doctor says 2 more days and if his eyes dont open, they have to move the other half of the bullet." I chocked up.

"And if they make one mistake-" My words got caught in my throat as my tars built up. 

"It won't get that far, Corahn a solider." Hakeem smiled. 

"I can't loose him Keem." I spoke.

"You won't, we won't." He assured me and I kissed Corahn lips, they were still warm and soft.

"I'll be right back love. Everything I do, Im doing it for us." I mocked Corahn.

"I love you." I smiled. 

"Lets go handle this lil thug." Hakeem said and I nodded, following him out of the hospital room.

/5:30/

Me and keem were back at the trap. We went straight to the office as Sada and Lonnie were talking amongst themselves.  

"Ight yall, This nigga Ken go be in the alley, waiting for me at 6 for his daily rock. Now ken dont go alone to the alley, he a smart nigga for a crack head. Them niggas he be with be strapped so If yall throw a bullet at Ken, expect about 10 coming back at ya. I want all yall in a vest and 2 guns." Hakeem said and I aint show NO fear. 

"Ayeeee we finally can use our talents and kill some niggas." Sada said, dapping up Lonnie.

"Hell yeah." He agreed.

"Ight boys, lets get it crackin." I said, grabbing a AK and adding the extendo clip.

Corahn, please wake up.

______________________

PART ONE!!!

CLIFF HANGERRR!!!
COMMENT PLEASE! AND VOTE!!!!

Love you guyssss and check out all my other stories they are ALL URBAN LOVE STORIES!