(34)

Adri-

I was lying , sore and feeling filled with love . After all this time , Corahn still got me under his spell.

I sat up and realized I was still fully naked as Corahn was sleep beside me with only his boxers . I just smiled at him until I heard my phone ringing.

My hands scattered around the bed until I felt it under my pillow. I seen the time and it was 10:00am.

The call was from spice so I gladly answered .

"Hello, spice?" I Asked.

"Yes, Adrianna. I have bad news and good news." She Said hesitating.

"What's the bad news First?" I Said , wrapping a sheet around my waist.

"I talked it over with the investigators and DA and they are telling me that they can't put you up for murder but they have you up for accessory for murder and that's a give of 2-5 years." She explained , "good news is that, they didn't go through with murder case because that would've been 25 years to life. Now, do you want to take a plead of being a guilty accessory or go to trial and fight for it ?" She Asked

"Honestly , I want to take the plead. It would give me closure and a better chance . Because if I Plead guilty , detectives might have something else against me and try to give me life. But what I decide , I don't want Corahn to know I wanted to take a plead and not a trial. He wouldn't understand my choice . I understand that you a dirty lawyer but in all honesty, I'm tired of Corahn in the streets , I'm new to the streets and I'm not feeling it . But I don't honestly wanna give up on the streets . I just been through enough to know that these streets real , and they want blood . Corahn haven't experienced what I've been through , and him loosing me for a few years will give him a nice rain check ." I Said .

"So, You Want To plead? And that doesn't make since, Adri you wanna go to jail to prove a point ?" She Asked.

"Yes a plead , and yes , I'd do anything for me and Corahn to be back at peace."

"As your lawyer, I understand . But as a woman , I think you do to much for this man."

"Thanks for your opinion but the only reason me and you associate is because your my lawyer . So as my lawyer , only come at me AS my lawyer ." I simply said , ending the call.

I looked over at Corahn as he still was asleep. I guess I knocked him out , I smiled.

I climbed out of bed and wrapped my silk robe around me. I made my way downstairs and went straight into the kitchen.

I grabbed 2 pans , carton of eggs , bread , and a pack of bacon.

I quickly whipped the eggs in the hot pan of butter , pepper , salt, and cheese.

On the second pan I fried the bacon and popped 4 pieces of toast in the toaster.

About 10 Minutes Later , My bacon was done . And I had already finished my eggs.

I got 2 plates and on each, I put down a piece of toast covered with egg and bacon with another toast on top, creating a breakfast sandwich .

I put the food on a tray and grabbed 2 Gatorades Out Of the fridge .

I made my way upstairs and Corahn was surely still sleep.

I put the tray off food on the end of the bed and straddled my self on top of Corahn.

His body instantly tensed Up.

"Baby wake up." I groaned out as my lower body was on top of him and my arms stretched in the air, grabbing the top of the head board as I grind on his thriving morning wood.