(19)

Hakeem .

Couple Hours Earlier...

__

I was on my way to Jay house. Me an Jay is literally perfect right now, Shorty been starting to do nails and she been tryna get her money up. I like an independent woman but I hate seeing her work, I'd rather work and see her walking around the house naked and pregnant. But we young, and not ready for kids. recently her momma came back in town , but that dont change shit with me and her, Jay mom very welcoming to me.

I walked on the porch and knocked softly.

The door was opened up by Jay's small Chinese mother.

"Oui, Hello." She said in her accent.

"Hi Miss, Jay home?"

"Ummm,Yeah."She said, A little worry, I didnt let it phase me. She opened the door wider, welcoming me in. I walked in the house and heard light cries as I came closer to Jay's room.

I knocked on the door and I heard her jump up. "baby, its me. Open up." I said softly, one thing about jay, she make a real nigga soft. I dont know what it is about her man, It just I cant loose her. I be loyal as hell, I give her what she want, Thats my heart right there.

She opened the door and she looked uneasy   , her eyes was puffy, her skin was pale, and her room was cluttered with papers. I looked her up and down until I seen the hospital bracelet on her wrist.

"Baby, whats wrong?" I asked, as I sat beside her on the bed, I hate seeing her like this dawg.

"Please talk to me, why are you wearing that?" I asked again. I was getting pissed off. I got down on my knees, between her legs as she sat on the edge of the bed. I grabbed her arms and looked her deep in her big brown eyes.

"Jordan Nyema Chyn, Talk to me. Baby, I love you, Talk to me."

Tears started to run from her eyes.

"Baby, I- im sorry."She studdered

"Sorry about what?"

"I Was Pregnant ." She spoke.

"What The fuck You Mean WAS!?" I asked in anger .

"Abortion."

"Now why the fuck Would You Kill MY SEED!"

"My Mother made me , and I'm not even ready !" She cried out . I mean it's not her fault but she Old Enough to have her own opinion or even ask me first . This shit hurt cause she killed my seed , ion know if I can easily forgive her .

"Fuck Yo Momma , that's Our baby and OUR RESPONSIBILITY ! I always got you right !? I Was Go Do right by my baby and you go off and kill it ? I'm Gone ." I was literally pissed . I stood up and made my way to the door while she cried and pleaded, fuck That and fuck her.

I walked out the house and got in my car. I blasted my music and pulled off .

I know I shouldn't be mad at Jay but she could've ditched that doctor appointment . Or told me what her momma was Tryna do & she could've lived with me . Like I know I ain't even know she was pregnant but it's just the thought, she killed my soon to be first child .

I needed to take my mind off things so I Called an old friend, Lana .

"Hello?" Her voice ringed.

"Yeah , Lana?" I Asked as I calmed my temper.

"This is She, I know this ain't Hakeem."  She laughed.

"This is , what you Tryna say ?"

"Ain't You in a perfect relationship? Why You finally hitting me up." She questioned me.

"Shorty on some bullshit and I needed a friend to lean on , come over real quick Shorty." I said as I pulled up to my house.

"Ou, Ight baby." She said in a sexy tone .

"Bet" I said and ended the call.

I got out the car and walked in the house and straight to my room , I grabbed my weed out my dresser and started to break it down . I grabbed 4 blunts and broke them open . I Rolled all 4 Up and sparked one, letting my thoughts go wild.

Adrianna .
Present Day....

I Looked At Hakeem in curious eyes, what the fuck wrong with him. He looked high , drunk , and his clothes where all bunched up.

"Bro, what the hell happened !" Corahn yelled a little.

"I fucked up dawg."He Cried out.

"Hakeem, Come inside ." I said as I helped him to his feet as Corahn opened the door.

I helped him to the couch and me and Corahn looked him up and down.

"Now tell me what happened ." I said .

"Jay Got an abortion ." He spoke.

"She Was pregnant?" Corahn yelled.

"Yeah, I Ain't even know that. I went to her house and she told me her momma forced her into an abortion." I couldn't believe the words he said , Jay wrong as hell.

"That's the only reason you all fucked Up in the head?" Corahn cut straight to the point .

"No, I smoked, got drunk and cheated on Jay with Lana." He cupped his face in his hands.

"Damn, You Really a dumb motha-Fucka .  That's Yo fault , you gotta seal with that." I said .

"Shorty right , yeah she did wrong but you ain't Have To Do that dumb shit. Get yo shit together bro. We got bigger things to worry about . It's war soon." Corahn explained and I was took back on the last part.

"War?" Me and Hakeem said At the same time .

"I'll explain later." Corahn said.

When is enough gonna be enough ?

____________

LIKE , comment , SHARE !!
❤️Rashyah .