1: Visit On Tour

3rd Person POV
Preston, the head of security, stepped on the tour bus. "Harry there's a girl out here. Claims she knows you." He said. Harry's face lit up a bit. "Jet black springy curls, ocean blue eyes, Manchester accent?" He questioned. "Yeah?" Preston responded, as more of a question than a statement. "Let her on, let her on, let her on!" Harry said immediately. Running the words together so the, 'let her' sounded like, letter. Preston led the girl on the bus and she dropped her bag immediately upon seeing Harry. "Hails." Harry grinned, embracing her in a tight hug. "Harry." She smiled as she squeezed him back. "I missed you so much." He said. "God, I missed you too." She responded.

They stood hugging a few minutes, before Liam cleared his throat. They both pulled away and looked at him and the other three. "Guys, this is Hailey. You met her a while back." Harry spoke. They had met Hailey the day of One Direction's first rehearsal for X-Factor. She was sixteen then. Looked like a kid. As they all were back then. Hailey had been introduced to them as Harry's best friend. Harry's best friend, who was more womanly now. And certainly more developed. She was built. Five foot seven, lanky and curvy. Her lower half was squeezed into a pair of medium wash jeans, with rips running from knee to mid-thigh, they hugged her thighs and ass tight; though she didn't look uncomfortable.

Her upper half was covered by a zipped up, black, leather jacket. Even with the jacket covering her, the curves of her double D's were extremely prominent. She had these beautiful black ringlet curls that framed her face perfectly. Her eyes, as Harry said, were a deep ocean blue with a ring of light green around her pupils. She smiled at all of them but said nothing, going back to holding Harry. "I'm so glad you're here." Harry told her. "Glad you invited me." She grinned at him. She and Harry sat themselves down on the couch. "How's Uni?" He asked. She laughed. "Good. Now that I don't have you dragging me to frat parties, when I should be studying." She joked. Harry rolled his eyes.

"I may have dragged you to those parties, but I did not make you get drunk and dance on tables." He retorted. Her jaw dropped but you could tell she was happy. She gave Harry a playful shove, "Shut up, Harry." Her accent flaring in the cutest way. They sat talking for nearly two hours. The other three boys sat on their phones occasionally raising their heads when something interesting was said. Hailey rested her head on Harry's shoulder and Harry put his arm around her. "Tired?" He asked. "Yeah." She said softly. "You can take my bunk and I'll sleep out here." He said. "You sure?" She asked. Harry nodded and Hailey picked up her bag and went into the small bathroom to change.

The guys looked at Harry with large eyes. "What?" He questioned. "She looks, different." Zayn said. "Yeah, really different." Harry knew what they meant. They meant what all guys meant when they looked Hailey's way. Hot, fuckable, sexy, drop dead gorgeous, should be a model. All things Harry had heard guys whisper in the hallway in secondary. Harry gave them all a warning look, as if to say, "stay away from my best friend." When Hailey returned from the bathroom, she had on a pair of her old white basketball shorts and a black tank top. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Harry stood from the couch and the two of them went to the back of the bus where the bunks were.

Harry moved a few things off his bunk and looked at Hailey. "Would you like me to change the sheets?" He asked. Hailey shook her head. "No, it's fine." She replied. They looked each other in the eyes. Hailey suddenly lunged forward, lips locking with Harry quickly. Harry hummed but pulled back. "Hails, baby. Not here okay?" He said. "Why not? I haven't seen you in so long. I haven't felt you in so long." She whispered in his ear in a hot breathy voice. "Baby, listen. I wanna do this. I really wanna do this. But not here. We don't have the privacy for that right now." He reasoned. Hailey whined. "When?" She pressed. "We'll be in hotel rooms tomorrow after our show. Then." Harry responded.

"Okay." Hailey sighed reluctantly. Harry grabbed her face in his hands and smashed his lips into hers. Hailey moaned immediately. "God, I've missed you so much." Harry whispered. Hailey's tongue slipped into his mouth and the stood there making out for a good three minutes. Harry pulled back panting. Things got hot and heavy so fast. "You should...get to bed." He told her. She nodded and slid into his bunk. "I'm right here if you need anything." He said. "I know." She replied. With that he went back and laid down on the couch while the others went to bed.

Harry's kissing Hailey wasn't what you think. They weren't dating. They weren't really a couple. But whenever they'd meet up and could be alone together, they hooked up. Strictly a friends with benefits sort of deal. Harry had met Hailey when they were ten. They were inseparable from jump. They spent every minute together. When they were 16, they went to prom together. Months later, the hooked up for the first time. And that was weeks before Harry went to his audition for the X-Factor. Hailey was of course right there for him that day. They didn't hook up again until after the Up All Night tour was finished. They were on and off as friends with benefits for two years before it was established that that's what their relationship was. It was strange at points but they grew used to it over time. Nobody knew however.

They made sure it was kept private. As far as people knew, they were nothing more than best friends. They had an odd friendship prior to that first hook up. They cuddled, they kissed on the cheek, they acted odd in other's eyes. But Hailey and Harry never cared how other people viewed their friendship. They had each other's back. They loved each other. As friends. And Harry never once took her friendship for granted.