6: Memories*

Harry's POV
Paul gave me a huge lecture about dragging Hailey out on stage. "She was just having a good time. That's what we want all our fans to do at our shows isn't it?" I questioned him. "Of course it is. But I specifically told you keep the, you and Hailey between, you and Hailey." He retorted. "It's not like I snogged her in front of the whole arena. No one knows anything's going on between her and I so, chill the fuck out." I told him. "Good God, Harry who's in charge here?" He asked. "You. But you don't have to be so fucking negative about Hailey and I. The PDA's under wraps and you know that it fucking kills me." I said.

"I know, bud. I know. I just don't think we need the media exploding about Harry Styles new girlfriend right now." He reasoned. "I understand that. But what's the harm in having her out on stage with me?" I questioned. "I suppose nothing. Just no, PDA, alright?" He said. "Got it. Thanks, Paul." I said. "No problem as long as nothing happens." He nodded. I left the living area and went to mine and Hailey's room. All our room's were connected to den type area. I heard the shower in the bathroom connected to our room running and I smiled. I opened the door to the bathroom and slipped inside, stripping myself of my clothes. "That you, baby?" She called from behind the privacy glass shower door.

"Yes angel." I said as I stepped into the shower behind her. I ran my hands over her shoulders and she hummed, melting into my touch and leaning back into my chest. "Paul mad at you still?" She asked as I rubbed her wet shoulders. "No. Everything's good now, pipa." I smiled, pecking her neck. "Good. Is he upset with me?" She asked. "Sweetness, you didn't do anything. Of course he's not upset with you." I told her. "Okay." She nodded. I continued to rub her shoulders for a few minutes. "You know, you looked really cute dancing around on stage earlier." I said. She giggled. I pecked her neck again and she moaned softly. I sucked on her sweet spot and cupped her breast.

"Harry." She said softly. I pushed her back against the shower door and kissed her lips. The hot water ran over both of us as we made out. Blood stirred in my lower region and Hailey gasped as she must have felt it. "God, Harry." She whispered as she looked at it. I kissed her again and I felt her squeeze my bicep. "You want to?" I questioned. The bicep squeeze was basically the signal for wanting to get intimate. She nodded biting her lip. I smiled and gave her a firm kiss on the lips as I entered her. "Ohh." She moaned. I placed both hands against the steamed up shower door and thrust into her. "Oh, Hailey." I moaned.

She hooked one leg around my waist and I picked her up, wrapping both her legs around me and her arms around my neck. I kept her pinned against the shower door, both hands still placed against it and I  continued to drive my hips into her. Our moaning filled the bathroom and steamy things were said. It didn't take us long to climax, panting and smiling at each other. "I love you so much." She said as she finished cleaning up. "I love you too baby." I responded kissing her lips. We stepped outta the shower and Hailey went into the bedroom for clean clothes. "Hey, sugar bear, can I wear one of your shirts?" She asked. "Only if you call me sugar bear again." I said as I walked out, drying my hair with a towel.

She giggled and kissed my lips. "Sugar bear." She smiled. I had been given that nickname in sixth year primary. Hailey's nickname of course. Only she ever called me that. She pulled on a pair of boy shorts, girls panties cut like boxers, and one of my black t-shirts. She tied her moist curls back in a messy bun. My shirt was loose on her and came down just above her knees. God, she looked cute. I always thought she looked good no matter what she wore. I thought about how Hailey looked earlier. When Liam had accidentally soaked her with his water. I loved the way it looked when she shook out her wet curls. It reminded me of something when we were 12.

**FLASHBACK**
Today was really important. My best friend Hailey was getting baptized. Her aunt was sitting in the front pew. The church wasn't too crowded. Hailey didn't have a very big family. She lived with her aunt. Her mother had died during childbirth and her father was a deadbeat drunk who only drank because he had gotten laid off from his job two years ago. My family was here for her though. Except my older sister Gemma who was in college. My mum and my stepdad Robin sat with Hailey's aunt. I stood up by the pastor as Hailey finally came up to the altar. She had on a brand new crisp white christening dress.

She shook our pastor's hand and gave him a big smile, flashing him her braces. She had red bands for them. The pastor stood her behind the holy water and spoke a hymn. "Lord bless this young lady. Give her your strength, your love, your hope and give her your faith. In the name of the father--" She took my hand as he pushed her head into the holy water for three seconds or so. Then he pulled her up, "The son." He spoke before pushing her under again and pulling her back up. "And the holy spirit." He finished with a final dunk of her head. When he pulled her up again he drew the cross on her forehead with his thumb.

Her wet hair dripped but she left it. I reached into my suit jacket pocket and pulled out the daisy flower crown I'd woven for her the night before. She looked at me and giggled when she realized what I wanted to do. She did a small curtsey and I placed the flower crown on her head. "Good job." I whispered. "Thanks, sugar bear." She smiled. After we finished up the ceremony Hailey and I went out to the Sunday school playground and sat on the swings. Hailey kicked her legs back and forth and I laughed  because she couldn't get herself moving on her own. I got up and stood behind her holding the swing's chains and pulling the swing back and pushing her forward.
**END OF FLASHBACK**

Hailey and I walked out into the den where the guys sat watching a movie and eating snacks. She grabbed us each a drink from the fridge and I sat down in the chair beside the couch. I pulled Hailey into my lap,her laying bridal style. She had her nose in the crook of my neck and I felt her kiss me softly. "I love you, Harry." She whispered in my ear. "I love you too, Hailey." I whispered back. Hours past and at the end of the movie the guys looked at me. "Is she asleep?" Zayn asked. "Like a baby." I whispered. "You really love her don't you?" Liam questioned. "Yeah. I really do." I nodded.

She stretched and hummed softly nuzzling up to me even closer. I sat up, holding her bridal style as I stood. "Goodnight guys." I said as I carried her into our room. I laid her down on the right side of the bed then crawled under the duvet beside her on the left side. "Harry." Hailey said softly turning on her side looking at me. "I'm right here, pipa. Go back to sleep." I whispered pushing her little baby hairs behind her ear. She yawned and rolled back over. Her back was to me but she scooted back, allowing me to spoon her. "Harry?" She said sleepily. "Yes sweetness?" I questioned. "I love you." She whispered. I kissed her neck, "I love you too, pipa." I smiled. I held her hand intertwining our fingers as we both fell asleep.