4: Love Me*

Hailey's POV
I searched Harry's face. He looked shell shocked. And rather deep in thought. He blinked hard once. Then suddenly surged forward, lips firmly pressing against mine. I hummed in surprise at the action. He brought both hands up to my face cupping my cheeks in his palms. My heart raced and my body tingled. He pulled only an inch away and whispered, "I love you too, Hailey." He rested his forehead against mine and our lips touched lightly again. "You do?" I asked. "God, I do. I have for so long." He answered. His voice was low and he held my gaze. "God, just kiss me." I said. He did just that. Our lips moved in sync and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned. This was the first time we'd actually savored a kiss. Before when we'd kiss, it was only foreplay for the sex. Meaning it was rushed and rough. I'd never given Harry a real kiss. Paul rapped on the dressing room door, "Let's go, you two. You can talk more at the hotel." He said from behind the door. Harry pulled away but I kept my arms around his neck. "We better go." He said. We walked outta the dressing room and took the cars back to the hotel where Harry and I went into our room. We fell softly on the bed; him hovering over me, kissing me with so much passion.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as his lips met where my neck connected to my shoulders. "Thank you." I blushed. "You know, where we are now?" He questioned; referring to our relationship status. "I know." I nodded. He proceeded to run a trail of kisses along my neck. "Harry." I breathed.  "Shh, Hails." He cooed. He popped the buttons on my black blouse and kissed my chest, just above my lacy padded black bra.  He was being so gentle, taking it slow and honestly, I think I liked it a little more than the rough stuff. He worked his lips back up my neck and along my jaw until our lips met again. As he kissed me he gripped the waistline of my favorite black denim shorts.

He popped the snap and slowly worked them down my legs, fingers dancing across my flesh, raising goosebumps. "You smell so good." He whispered against my neck. "You bought the fragrance." I chuckled. "Yes, I did." He said and I felt him smile against my skin. He stood on his knees and pulled his shirt over his head. Once it was tossed away, he dipped down and kissed my lips again. I got lightheaded every time Harry kissed me and my stomach would flutter with butterflies. He ran his hand under my back, toying with the clasp of my bra. He undid it and pulled my straps down my arms. "You're so pretty in black." He said. "Thank you." I blushed again realizing he was referring to the lingerie I had on, now minus the bra.

He rid himself of his jeans and then rid me of my panties. I ran my hand down his chest and traced his tattoo of my name above his butterfly tattoo. We both had each other's names. Mine was on my back. It was larger than his and started from my left shoulder blade and ended at my right one. It wasn't a stupid decision like getting a lover's name tattooed on you. We were friends at that time. We were both finally 18. I was a few months older than Harry so on his birthday we went down to my friend Kaylynn's tattoo shop in Holmes Chapel and decided that the first tattoos we ever got would be a mark of our friendship.

Harry removed his boxers and positioned himself to enter me. I kissed him softly and wrapped my arms around his neck. Harry pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I responded. He kissed me again and slowly he pushed himself inside me. We both moaned but didn't break our kiss. Slowly he drew his hips back and forth. One hand held my hip, the other was planted flat against the sheets, supporting his weight. He moved his lips down my neck and I moaned again. "Oh, Harry." He raised his head and looked into my eyes as he continued to move. He moaned and panted as he moved.

"God, Hailey." He groaned. It felt good. It felt so good. I could see the love sparkling in his emerald eyes and my heart pounded. My eyes closed as he thrust himself into me.  Soft but dirty moans left my mouth. A consistency of, oh's, ah's, God's and of course his name. My hair was moist with sweat as was my skin. I was nearing climax and I knew Harry was too. His breathing was coming more in short hard pants and a few grunts. It sounded so sexy to me. I loved the way Harry sounded all the time. His voice when he talked, his laugh, his morning voice and God was that one hot, but I loved hearing him sing the most.

He had such an amazing voice. "Harry...I'm gonna..." I panted. "I know...me too..." He responded. "I love you...so much..." I breathed. "I love you too Hailey..." He said. He reached his high right as I reached mine. Harry slid out of me and we lay in bed catching our breath for the next few minutes. "Wow. Was it just me or was that...really amazing?" He asked. "It was. I feel extremely connected with you right now." I responded. "I believe, I've officially made love to someone now." I stated. "You've never done it like that before?" He asked. "Not really, no." I replied. "You know I've only ever been with one other man. And I was never really fond of him." I said.

"I know, babe. I know." He nodded. His hand found mine under the duvet. "I've never been with another woman." He said. I turned on my side and looked at him. "You mean when we...you were a..." I trailed off. "Yep." He responded. "Wow. Now I really feel connected with you." I sighed. "I can't believe you didn't know." He said. "Well, Har, you never really seemed very innocent. And, you had so many girls that fawned over you in secondary. I could only assume." I reasoned. "Fair enough." He shrugged. I ran my fingers through his long damp hair. "You're mother thinks you oughta cut this." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I know. I hear it every time I'm home." He responded.

"I like it." I smiled. He turned on his side and faced me. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I blushed. Harry was such a cheesy romantic. He kissed on the hand, he always took hats off around girls. His mom raised a gentleman, that was for sure. "What are you thinking?" He asked. Only he would ask a question like that. I thought. "I'm thinking about you." I said, honestly. "What about me?" He questioned.  "How sweet you are." I smiled. He blushed. "Aw, shut up." He said. "You are though. So sweet." I said, cupping his cheek in my hand and stroking it with my thumb.

He just smiled softly and played with my fingers. "You're nails are pretty." He said. They were black press ons I'd had done at a salon. Solid black with the infinity symbol stenciled on in red polish. "Thank you." I said. Only Harry would compliment something as unnoticeable as my nails. God he was the biggest sweetheart.