2: Something's Off*

Harry's POV
Hailey grabbed my shirt collar as I kicked the hotel room door closed with my heel. She pulled me against her and our lips met roughly. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I tossed her down on the bed and she moaned. "I love when you're rough with me." She said breathlessly. "Yeah?" I said hotly as I pulled my shirt off. I crawled on top of her and ripped her top off. The buttons popping off the fabric. "Ohh." She moaned at the rough act. "Rough like that huh, baby?" I questioned. "Fuck yeah." She whispered. She grabbed my belt and undid it quickly. "You want me bad don't you, baby?" I asked. She bit her lip and nodded.

"So bad baby. So, so bad. I've been aching for you for days." She said as she worked my  pants off. I tugged her black jean shorts down her legs and undid her bra, tossing it away. "Off, off, off." She begged, tugging on my boxers. I had them off nearly immediately along with her panties. It didn't take long after that for things to get even more heated. I thrust roughly in and out of her and she was screaming for it. "Oh God, baby. Oh, yeah." She moaned.  "God, you're tight." I moaned as I buried my face in her neck, sucking on her collar bone. "Tight just for you, baby." She said. "Yeah? Nobody fucks you like I do, do they baby?" I asked.

"God, no. Only you can fuck me this good baby." She moaned leaning her head back to give me more access to her sweet spot. "Oh fuck, baby. Harder." She moaned. I complied to that and fucked her harder. She arched her back and threw her head back. "Ohhh, yeah. Like that, baby. Fuck, just like that." She moaned loudly. "Ohh, fuck. Baby girl." I said biting into her neck. Her press on nails scratched down my back and I watched her bite into her bottom lip. She whined with every thrust. I groaned when her muscles tightened around my erection. "Ohh, yeah baby." I moaned. She squeezed my biceps and I watched her breasts bounce with every movement I made.

I placed my hand on her right breast massaging it and it made her hips jerked. I groaned at the sudden movement and sped up a bit.  "Ohh baby! Yeah, God yeah! Like that! Don't stop!" She screamed. "Fuck, I'm so close." I warned. "Ohh. Me too, baby! Harder!" She cried. I slammed into her, the headboard banged against the wall and her nails dug into my skin, not that I cared because I was so lost in everything. Hearing Hailey's screams, the sound of the headboard against the wall, the feel of our bodies against each other. I couldn't believe this was how Hailey and I were but, I was used to it. "Ohh God, I'm almost there." I moaned against her neck. She nodded. I don't think she could form words anymore.

She released hard. Hard and with an extremely loud moan. Which was all it took for me to get there as well. I slipped out of her and laid down beside her. "Wow..." She sighed. "That was..." I started. "Something else." She finished. "Yeah..." I agreed. "You always make such a pretty sound when you finish." I smiled. She smacked my sweaty chest. "Harry!" She scolded with a blush in her cheeks. "You do, though." I reasoned, grinning. "Shut up, ya dork." She giggled. "Just cuddle me." She whispered. I happily put my arm around her and pulled her against me. "You think anyone heard that?" She asked. "Me: no. You: most likely." I chuckled.

She looked up at me. "Am I really that loud?" She questioned. "You are, very very loud. But it's very very sexy." I smirked. "You're still running on your sex high aren't you?" She asked. "Maybe a little." I responded. She giggled. "Well, I can't say I'm not." She said. I laughed. "Hey, I talked to Paul about something today." I said. "What's that?" She questioned. "He said you can start watching our shows from backstage. If you want." I replied. "I'd love that. I don't get to see you perform very often." She stated. "You did in secondary." I responded. "Ah, that was, White Eskimo. A small band who only got four or five gigs in a good summer and that was only in it's hometown." She reasoned.

"Now you're in One Direction. The international boy band with a huge fandom full of girls who scream your name and throw their unmentionables at you on stage." She said. An unidentifiable expression spread across her face, but it looked depressed. She sat up suddenly and grabbed her clothes off the floor, slipping everything on quickly. "Hailey. What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." She responded shortly. She yanked a shirt from her suitcase which was sitting on the desk. She threw it on and walked out of the room. I threw my jeans on trying to dress quickly to follow her. But, by the time I was fully dressed and got downstairs to the lobby, Hailey's jeep was gone. I cursed under my breath.

What did I do? She left. She up and left. Over what? I hadn't said anything outta line. But she looked really upset. Hailey had never done anything like that with me before unless she was extremely mad at me for something. Which was a seriously rare occurrence. We'd had maybe, three big fights in our 12 years of friendship. I didn't understand what happened this time though. I dialed her number and hit call. It went straight to her voicemail. Shit. "Hailey, it's Harry. Please, love. Turn your phone on. Call me as soon as you get this. Please. I'm already worried. Just please call me back." I sent the voicemail and took the lift back up to my room. What is going on with Hailey? Something's really off.