12: Out

Harry's POV
Zayn threw Hailey over his shoulder and carried her across the stage to me. Hailey slapped him upside the head. "Don't ever do that again." She said. "It's not for you." She sassed. I laughed. "I told him to." I smiled. Her jaw dropped and she flicked me in the forehead. "Ow." I said, faking hurt. "Why would you have him lift me? I don't like being lifted." She said with her hand on her hip. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the end of the stage. I looked to Sandy who queued up the song I'd asked him to set up. As the music started playing, Hailey gasped. It was the same song we'd danced to at prom.

I put my hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Paul was going to kill me for this but, I wanted to  do this. "I found myself dreamin', in silver and gold. Like a scene from a movie, that every broken heart knows. We were walkin' on moonlight, and you pulled me close. Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone. Woke up in tears with you by my side. Breath of relief and I realized, no, we're not promised tomorrow. So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye. Wherever we're standin', I won't take you for granted. Cause we'll never know it when we'll run out of time.

So, I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. In the blink of an eye, just a whisper of smoke, you could lose everything. The truth is you never know. So, I'll kiss you longer babe. Any chance that I get. I'll make the most of the minutes and all with no regrets. Let's take our time, to say what we want. Use what we've got before it's all gone. Cause, no, we're not promised tomorrow. So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye. Wherever we're standin', I won't take you for granted. Cause we'll never know it when we'll run out of time.

So, I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. *Music* I'm gonna love you. Like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna hold you. Like I'm saying goodbye. Wherever we're standin'. I won't take you for granted. Cause we'll never know it. When we'll run out of time. So, I'm gonna love you. Like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna love you. Like I'm gonna lose you..." Hailey and I swayed through the whole song and as it ended I brought both my hands to her cheeks. "What are you doing?" She whispered. "Just trust me." I said before I pushed my lips to hers. There were gasps, whistles, and cheers. Hailey's arms tightened around my neck and she was kissing me back.

I pulled back and smiled at her. "Did you just do that?" She said. Her bottom lip quivered and tears welled in her blue eyes. "I did." I grinned. She smiled and threw herself into my arms, kissing me again as tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks. I lifted her up and spun her around, kissing her deeply. I set her down and slowly pulled away, bringing my mic to my lips. I faced the crowd of hundreds of fans and smiled. "This is my best friend. She's the love of my life. I'm in love, with Hailey Marie Graves." I said looking at Hailey as I spoke. I grabbed Hailey, dipping her and kissing her again.

She kissed me back humming sweetly against my lips. As I pulled back she ran two fingers over my lips. "Paul's gonna kill you." She said. "I'll die happy." I grinned. She giggled and kissed me again. I pulled her back upright and smiled against her lips. "I love you, Hailey." I said. The whole arena seemed to coo at that. "I love you too, Harry." She smiled. I held her hand and led her back up to the center of the stage for our next song. I walked off stage a minute and grabbed another mic, handing it to Hailey. "What?" She questioned. "I want you to sing the next one with me." I smiled. The band began to play the music and the boys and I started the hand claps.

Harry: "You gotta help me. I'm losin' my mind. Keep gettin' the feeling you wanna leave this all behind. Thought we goin' strong. I thought we were holdin' on. Aren't we?"
Niall: "No, they don't teach ya. This in school. Now, my heart's breakin' and I don't know what to do. Thought we were goin' strong. Thought we were holdin' on. Aren't we?"
Hailey & Harry: "You and me, gotta whole lotta history. Ohh. We could be the greatest team, that the world has ever seen. You and me gotta whole lotta history. Ohh. So don't let me go. We can make some more. We can live forever."

Liam: "All of the rumors. All of the fights. But we always find a way to make it out alive. Thought we were goin' strong. I thought we were holdin' on. Aren't we?"
Zayn: "You and me gotta whole lotta history. Ohh. We could be the greatest team, that the world has ever seen. You and me gotta whole lotta history. Ohh. So don't let it go. We can make some more. We can live forever.
Louis: "Mini bars, expensive cars, hotel rooms and new tattoos. Good champagne, private planes. But they don't mean anything. Cause, the truth is I, I realize, that without you here, life is just a lie. This is not the end. This is not the end. We can make it you know it, you know."

Hailey & Harry: "You and me gotta whole lotta history. Ohh. We could be the greatest team, that the world has ever seen. You and me gotta whole lotta history. Ohh. So don't let it go. We can make some more. We can live forever."
All: "You and me gotta whole lotta history. Ohh. We could be the greatest team that the world has ever seen. You and me gotta whole lotta history. Ohh. So don't let it go. We can make some more. We can live forever."
Harry (to Hailey): "So, don't let me go. So don't let me go.
All: "We can live forever."
Liam: "Baby, don't you know. Baby, don't you know."
All: "We can live forever."