13: In Check*

Hailey's POV
Harry and I emerged from the bedroom. Paul was pacing the floor in the den. As we entered the room, I was still rebuttoning my blouse as Harry resnapped his jeans and zipping his fly. Harry kissed me sweetly on the lips as we both sat down on the couch. Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall all stood around the room. Harry took my hand as Paul started his lecture and or rant, which Harry and I both fully knew was coming. "I specifically said, keep this private in public, because the media will fucking blow up about something like this. And what do you do? You make your relationship a fucking public spectacle. I love that you two are happy. Good for you.

That's great. But, you put yourselves out there, on stage in an arena with thousands of people watching. You're about to experience a whole lotta crazy. Harry you of all people know when you get a new girlfriend, there can be a lotta hate--" I cut Paul. "Excuse me? Him of all people? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I said standing up. "He's had more girls than the other four." He stated. "I never slept with them though." Harry said. "Better check you're dumb ass 'fore I put my foot in it." I sassed. "Tell me something, that's worth hearing before you fucking give him the lecture. Which you have about a million and one of. It's your fucking fault he did what he did anyway.

Fucking make us hide our love for each other. Clearly you don't know how love works. Love is wanting to be your lover 24/7 no matter what. And you know, I don't care about any kinda hate I get from his fans or anyone. If they're his fans, they won't hate on his girlfriend. The only thing I care about is this." I grabbed Harry by the front of his shirt and smashed my lips into his. He brought both hands to my cheeks and kissed me back as I situated myself in his lap, straddling him. "I love you, Harry." I said. "I love you too, Hailey." He responded, grinning. I wrapped my arms around his neck and turned to Paul.

"Are you quite finished?" I said giving him a warning look. "Yeah. I'm done." He nodded.  "Thank you. I think he and I can handle the media. Can't we baby?" I asked Harry. "As long as I have you with me, I can handle anything." He smiled. I pecked his cheek repeatedly and he chuckled. I climbed outta Harry's lap and stood, walking up to Paul. "I  apologize for being harsh. But, I was getting real tired of your attitude toward things involving Harry and I." I stated. Paul smiled, "I realize I deserved to be told off. So, no need to apologize. However, I apologize for my behavior about the situation. It's just my job to keep things as simple within the media as possible." He said.

I extended my hand out to him and we shook. "All good." I spoke. "Yep." He nodded. I turned back to Harry and he stood from the couch and hugged me. Then he kissed me softly. "Dinner, tonight?" He asked and I smiled. "Are you asking me on a date?" I giggled. "Mhm." He smiled. "Absolutely." I nodded. We decided to go to this little Paris themed restaurant for our date. It was nice being able to finally go out as a couple. We weren't bothered by anyone. Harry held my hand as we walked along the sidewalk back toward the hotel. "This was nice." I smiled up at him. "Yes, it was. I'm really glad we could finally go out together." He responded.

"Paul, really does have a lecture for everything." I said. "Yeah. Was really cute when you told him off though." He grinned. "The first time or the second time?" I questioned. "Both. The first time was really sexy." He chuckled. I giggled as he started imitating me. "You can lecture us, after I have my way with him." Harry joked. I laughed and he just smiled. "I still can't believe you said that to his face. With, the guys in the room." He laughed. "I was in the mood. I didn't need anything wasting my time when I shoulda been loving you." I giggled. "I should be loving you right now." He smirked. I bit my lip as thought entered my mind.

He picked me up and carried me into the hotel room as we stepped off the lift. "How was your date?" Zayn asked as we walked through the den, Harry carrying me. "Great." We said in unison as he opened the door to our room. He pulled off my jeans and his shirt as he dropped me on the bed. He tugged on my blouse undoing only three buttons before he just pulled it over my head. His jeans came off and so did my panties. He smirked at me and kissed my stomach and on down. He planted kissed on both my hipbones and down my inner thighs. "Harry." I whined, knowing he was doing all this teasing on purpose.

He ran his tongue from my knee up my inner thigh and finally over my center. I shivered and my head fell back against the duvet. "Christ." I sighed. His eyes looked into mine as he moved his tongue across my core. My muscles tensed and relaxed repeatedly. "Ohh, Harry." I moaned. I could see him smirk as he pushed his tongue inside of me. My hips arched forward, my body craving more contact. My hands found their way into his long brown hair, caressing it slowly. He hummed against me and his tongue moved continuously. I felt things beginning to get hazy and I knew I was getting close. Harry must have known it too because he withdrew his tongue from me then, despite my whines of protest.

"Shh, baby." He hushed me, kissing my lips and taking off my bra. I could taste my arousal on his lips but I couldn't care less. He took off his boxers and slowly entered me, making me moan against his lips. "Oh, Hailey." He moaned as he moved in and out of me. My eyes fluttered closed as he made love to me. He kept things so gentle and it was so sweet. "Hailey, baby. Look at me. Let me see those beautiful eyes." He whispered, running his hands over my stomach. I opened my eyes for him and my blue eyes met his green. "There they are." He smiled as his body rocked into mine. He kissed my lips again and I felt him release.

"God, Hailey. I love you." He groaned. "I love you too, Harry." I moaned as I got to my own climax. He laid down beside me and I smiled at him. "God, you're amazing." I sighed. "You're incredible." He chuckled. We laid there for a few minutes before Harry sat up. "Where you goin'?" I asked. "Need a drink. You want something?" He asked as he slipped his boxers on. "Water's fine, baby." I said. He pecked my temple before he walked outta the room. I sat up and pulled my bra and panties back on, along with Harry's grey t-shirt. I walked out into the den and wrapped my arms around Harry from behind as he was slightly bent over the couch.

He chuckled and kissed my lips. "You two have fun?" Liam chuckled. Harry and I smiled at each other. "Yeah." We said in unison. "Sweetheart, do you know where I put my bite guard?" I asked Harry as he handed me my bottle of water. "Check the medicine cabinet in our bathroom." He said. I found my bite guard where he said to look and popped it in my mouth. It always made me lisp but Harry thought it was really adorable.