14: Media

Harry's POV
We were all in the den. Today we actually had a day off. Hailey had her yoga mat rolled out beside the couch and was doing a   bunch of different yoga poses. My favorite one was downward facing dog, because it required Hailey to be bent over with her bum in the air. And of course she was wearing super snug yoga shorts. As she went into that pose again I smacked her bum. "Harry!" She giggled. "What? You've been in and outta that pose three times now. You were asking for it." I said grinning. "Fair enough. Do it again." She said. I smacked her bum again and she squeaked. "Y'all are weird." Louis stated, as he surfed through tv channel.

"You've just now figured that out?" We said at the same time. "They have a point." Niall nodded. "The mystery girl who's been joining One Direction on stage is finally identified." A lady on the tv said. "Turn that up." I said as Hailey came out of her yoga pose. "That's right. This 1D girl has finally been identified by band member Harry Styles, as 'his best friend,' and 'the love of his life.' The young woman's name, Hailey Graves. Graves and Styles shared a very romantic slow dance to the song, Like I'm Gonna Lose You, by Meghan Trainor on stage in Stockholm last night. After which they shared a few very passionate kisses."  She said as they brought a picture of Hailey and I snogging on screen.

"Aw, why'd it have to be from that angle?" Hailey whined. "Baby, you look beautiful." I said kissing her cheek. They were playing a video of what happened on stage, that a fan shot. Hailey cooed. "That was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me." She said leaning her head on my shoulder. "You're the prettiest thing I've ever done." I grinned. "Baby, I'm the only thing you've ever done." She responded. "Oh. She got you, mate." Zayn laughed. "She's not wrong." I shrugged. "But, you're still the prettiest." I said. Hailey tilted my chin up and kissed my lips. "I love you." She smiled. "I love you too, pipa." I said. "Why, pipa?" Liam asked. "You keep calling her that. But, why?" He questioned.

"I kinda just came up with it one day. When we were 13." I shrugged. "Yeah, it doesn't have to mean something. I call him sugar bear, and that doesn't mean anything specific. It just means I love my Harry."  She said touching my forearm. "Sugar bear. That's cute." Niall smiled. "None of you are ever to call me that." I said. "Yeah. I forbid it. He's my sugar bear." Hailey said. I kissed her lips as she stood from the couch and going back to her yoga. She hissed a little. "What's the matter, babe?" I asked. "My back hurts." She answered. "C'mere, I've got something that'll fix that." I said. "A breast reduction?" She questioned, sitting down on the floor in front of me. "No." Louis said.

"Why spit in the face of God?" He said dramatically. Hailey laughed. "No. Not a breast reduction. Cause if those go, I go with them. I meant a massage. And my girlfriend's knockers are not something you should be concerned about." I said. "They're big though. How could I not pay attention to them?" He said. "Can I hit him? Please let me hit him." I asked Hailey. "No you may not. And Louis my eyes are up here." She said pointing to her blue orbs. I put both hands on Hailey's shoulders working my thumbs into her shoulder blades. "Babe, this might work better without the sports bra." I told her. She leaned up and pulled it off.

She hummed and leaned back into my touch. "Good?" I asked. "God yeah." She whispered. "Is that, your name?" Zayn asked, referring to Hailey's back. "Yeah." I nodded. "You've got a lotta ink, Hail." Niall said. "Yeah, I know." She nodded, then moaned as I pressed harder on her back. "It looks good on you though." He smiled and she giggled. "Thanks, sweetie." She smiled. "That's a rather large tattoo for someone's name." Liam said. "Well, it was done when we were 18 and he's always been a huge part of my life so, I wanted it that way." She grinned up at me. I snorted. "Oh, are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" She questioned. I nodded laughing.

"Harry Edward Styles." She said smacking my thigh. "You're the one who said it to me in the first place so you can't blame me." I said putting my hands in the air. "Do I wanna know?" Louis questioned. "He's referring to me telling him how big he is." She said giving me a long look. "Ohh, God. I didn't wanna know. I really didn't wanna know." Louis groaned. I laughed and went back to rubbing Hailey's shoulders. She hummed as I pressed on her lower back. Paul came in the den then. "Okay, why is she shirtless?" He said first thing. "Her back hurts. And relax, she still has a bra on." I said.  "Alright then. Look what I found at a newsstand in town." Paul said.

He tossed five different magazines down on the coffee table. All five had the same picture of Hailey and I snogging on the cover. "Seriously? Why from that angle?" Hailey whined again. "Hailey Marie, you look gorgeous." I told her. "You're worried about the camera angle when you've got his tongue down your throat." Paul stated. "Yeah that doesn't bother me. I actually quite like that." She smiled up at me. I smirked leaning down and kissing her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She turned around and climbed up into my lap. "There they go again." Liam said. We both flipped him the finger and remained doing what we were doing. Hailey's hands cupped my cheeks and I held her hips. "I swear, you're gonna swallow each other one day." Niall said.

Hailey pulled back and she ran her fingers over my lips. "I told you to stop saying that shit." She told Niall. "My bad. But, you're gonna." He said standing from the couch. "I'm gonna go pick up Chinese food." He stated as he picked up his keys. "I'll go with you." Liam said. "Text me what you want." Niall said as they left. Hailey turned back to me and kissed me again. Our tongues brushed against each other messily, mixing our saliva. I pulled back and chuckled. "What?" She questioned. "Did you make a smoothie this morning?" I asked. She nodded. "I taste strawberry." I chuckled. She giggled and pecked my lips repeatedly. "That's not just the smoothie, baby." She smiled.

"Mmm. What else is it, angel?" I questioned. "Lip gloss." She said popping the P in lip and drawing out the S in gloss. "Lemme get another taste." I grinned, locking lips with her again. "If you two starting doin' it on this couch, I swear I'll get a hose." Paul said. Hailey pulled back again. "Go head. Him in a wet, white shirt, will only make me wanna do him more." She grinned. "I love her right now." Zayn laughed. "I love her all the time." I smiled. "Love you too, sugar bear." She giggled. "Nothing negative in the media. Which is new." Paul said. Hailey and I smiled at each other and kissed again.