15: Relive*

Harry's POV
Paul yelled for Hailey and I. We both walked outta our room, I was shirtless and my pants were undone. Hailey's curls were messy and she was rebuttoning her shirt as we emerged. I plopped down on the couch and fastened my pants before Hailey sat down in my lap. "Is that lipstick on your chest?" Niall questioned. Hailey looked up at me and pecked my lips. It was lipstick. It started at my neck and ended...well you know where. Paul face palmed. Hailey giggled. "What do you need, Paul?" She questioned. "This was sent to my office and they overnighted it here. It's addressed to the both of you." He said as he put a small package down on the coffee table.

Hailey picked it up. "It's from your mum." She said. We opened the package and inside on top of Hailey's old digital camera, was a note. It read, "Congratulations. I knew you two would get together. Relive the friendship. Love, mum." I read it aloud. Hailey took the camera from the box and turned it on, taking the usb cord and plugging into the flat screen. The first picture to appear on screen was Hailey and I, around 11, on the front stoop of my house. Hailey cooed at the picture. "Look how little you were." She fawned. "Me? Look how pretty you are." I retorted. Many pictures went through the slideshow until a video started playing. Hailey looked about 15 in the video.

She sat on the edge of her bed in her old room, with her guitar in her lap. She started strumming and an unfamiliar melody played. "Puttin' my defenses up, 'cause I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack....Never put my life out on the line. Never said yes to the right guy. Never had trouble gettin' what I want. But when it comes to you I'm never good enough.  When I don't care, I can play 'em like a Ken doll. Won't wash my hair. But make 'em bounce like a basketball. But you, make me wanna act like a girl. Paint my nails and wear high heels.

Yes, you, make me so nervous and I just can't hold your hand. You make me glow......but I cover up, won't let it show......So, I'm puttin' my defenses up. 'Cause I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack.....I think I'd have a heart attack....I think I'd have a heart attack. Never break a sweat for the other guys. When you come around I get paralyzed, and every time I try to be myself, it comes out wrong like a cry for help. It's just not fair. Pain's more trouble than love is worth. I gasp for air. It feels so good but you know it hurts. But you make me wanna act like a girl.

Paint my nails and wear perfume. For you, make me so nervous and I just can't hold your hand. You make me glow......but I cover up won't let it show.....So I'm puttin' my defenses up. 'Cause I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack......I think I'd have a heart attack.....I think I'd have a heart attack. The feelings I've lost in my lungs. The burning I'd rather be known, and there's no one else to blame. So, instead I'll take off in a run. I'm flying too close to the sun. And, I'll burst into flames....flames...flames.....You make me glow.....but I cover up won't let it show...

So, I'm puttin' my defenses up. 'Cause I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack..........I think I'd have a heart attack......I think I'd have a heart attack....ohh, I think I'd have a heart attack....I think I'd have a heart attack." I looked over at Hailey. We all were actually. Her eyes didn't meet mine. Or more like they wouldn't. She stood and kept her head down. "Excuse me." She mumbled as she went quickly from the den and into our room. "Hailey." I said chasing after her. I stepped into our room and closed the door. "Hails." I said softly sitting down next to her on the bed. I put my hand on her shoulder.

She hugged me then, to my surprise. I hugged her back and kissed her temple. "You okay?" I questioned. "I'm fine." She mumbled into my chest. "Why'd you run out like that?" I asked. "It's embarrassing." She said. "What? That song? It was amazing, baby." I smiled. "I wrote it about you." She whispered. "You did?" I questioned, grinning. She nodded and smiled shyly up at me. "I wrote it when I started falling in love with you." She whispered. "Aw, baby. C'mere." I smiled, leaning down and kissing her slow. She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled back and took a deep breath staring into Hailey's beautiful blue eyes. "What?" She giggled. "You have the most beautiful eyes." I smiled.

She gave me a gentle shove. "You always say that." She stated. "I know I do. Because you really do have beautiful eyes." I reasoned. "Beautiful blue eyes, that I love looking into when I'm loving you." I smirked."You're so naughty." She giggled. "You love it." I said. "Maybe." She responded. "You do." I teased kissing her neck. "Mmm." She hummed. "See? You love it." I breathed, nibbling on her earlobe. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too, pretty girl." I smiled against her neck. "Harry." She sighed. "What, angel?" I chuckled against her skin. "Touch me." She pleaded. I slipped my hand up her skirt and rubbed her through her panties. She moaned and her head on my shoulder.

"Like that?" I questioned. "God, yeah." She whispered. I pulled her panties down her legs and rubbed her core in circles. "Oh, God, Harry." She shivered. "Shh, babe." I cooed. I slid my index finger inside her and she squeaked. I kissed her and added my middle finger, sliding the two digits in and out of her. "You always look so sexy in a skirt." I whispered kissing her cleavage. "And these low cut blouses." I smiled. She moaned and bit her lip. "Harry, baby." She whimpered. "Mm, you're close." I smirked. It was always cute that I could tell when she was getting close. She let out a string of whines, whimpers and moans of my name until she reached climax.

I slipped my fingers out of her and brought them to my lips, sucking off her arousal. I kissed her lips then. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I smiled.