17: Time*

Harry's POV
I held my cheek where Hailey had slapped. It stung. As did what had just happened. How could she not tell me that she had to leave for Manchester? I thought she was done with college. If I had known she'd need to leave, I wouldn't have done...a lot. I definitely wouldn't have called her dumb. I didn't mean to. I felt bad as soon as I said it but I was fuming. I walked out into the den and plopped down in the chair. "What was all that about?" Zayn asked. "You couldn't hear?" I questioned, still pissed. "I knew you were yelling. Don't know what about though." He said. "Hailey has to go back to Manchester in three days." I said.

"Ohh." They all nodded. "And she neglected to tell me til now." I continued. "And I accidentally called her dumb." I stated running my hands over my face. "Then she slapped me and ran out." I mumbled into my palms. "Damn." Louis whispered. "Mate, I'm sorry." Liam said clapping a hand down on my shoulder. "Yeah. So am I." I muttered. "I'm sorry I called her dumb." I said blankly. "I'm sorry I yelled at her. I'm sorry, I didn't realize she'd be going back to University. I'm sorry, that I haven't been the best boyfriend." I whispered that last bit to myself. "Is it over?" Niall asked. "I don't know. God, I don't know." I groaned in frustration.

"Do you want it to be?" He questioned. "Of course not!" I raised my voice. "That's the love of my life, damn it. That's my baby." I cried. The tears finally came. I knew they would and they did. Hard. "My Hailey. The woman I've loved since she fucking walked into school in this amazing dress. That's my angel on Earth." I bawled. "God, fucking, damn it! What's wrong with me?" I wailed. I spent the rest of the night in our room laying in bed scrolling through pictures of Hailey and I on my phone. I cried so much. I cried til my whole body ached. I cried for Hailey. I cried until my heart hurt and my lungs were on fire. My stomach hurt by the time I passed out for the night.
*****
The next morning I woke up and walked out into the den. There was Hailey, on the couch, sipping a cuppa and watching Friends rerun. I grabbed a tea cup from the tray in the kitchen area and poured myself a cup.  "You never came to bed last night." I said, my back still to her. "I slept on the couch." She responded. "You coulda come to bed." I shrugged. "Right. Like I'm smart enough to deserve to sleep in bed with you." She said bitterly. "Hailey..." I sighed, finally turning to face her. "I didn't mean that. You're not dumb. I was just so angry. I'm sorry." I said walking over to the couch. "I know you didn't mean it." She sighed.

"It just really hurt. But, I deserve it. I hurt you. And I'm sorry. I know I should've told you way before when I did. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you." She said. I kneeled down in front of her on the floor, taking her hands in mine. "All's forgiven?" I questioned. She nodded. I leaned forward and kissed her lips. She hummed and leaned forward into it more. "Harry?" She asked. "Yes, Hailey?" I questioned. "I love you. So much." She whispered. "I love you too. So much. More than anything." I replied. She cupped my cheek and kissed it, lingering a little while. "I'm sorry, I slapped you." She said softly. "I deserved that one." I responded.

"So, what happens to us?" I questioned. "Do you wanna break up?" She asked. "Good God no." I responded quickly. "Neither do I." She whispered. "So, we try long distance then?" I questioned. "Yeah, I guess." She nodded. "We can make it work. We'll text, call, Skype, email, I don't care as long as I'm still with you." I replied. "Of course we can." She smiled sadly. "Hailey, I love you." I said squeezing her hands. "I love you too, Harry." She said. I stood and Hailey and I spooned on the couch. "The boys still in bed?" I questioned. "Niall and Liam went for Pink Berry. Zayn's dead asleep as always and Louis' working out." She answered. I nodded. "This is cute." I smiled admiring her black night gown.

"Thank you." She smiled up at me. "You know, if the guys aren't really here, it's just you and I." I said. Hailey giggled. "Mhm." She grinned. "We could do it right here on the couch." I whispered in her ear. "Mmm. God, you're naughty." She purred. "Yeah. But, you get off on it." I smirked. "I get off on you, baby." She whispered hotly. "C'mere." I said, turning onto my back, pulling her on top of me. I kissed her lips and down her neck, across her cleavage. "God, you're beautiful." I whispered. "Thank you." She responded biting her lip. I pulled her night gown over her head tossing it behind the couch. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, God. That's hot." I said. She giggled but leaned down, kissing my neck. "So are these boxers I'm sitting on." She said nipping my flesh. "Want them off?" I asked her. "God, yeah." She moaned. I took them off quickly and pulled her panties off. I watched her slide my length inside her moaning as she moved down. "God, damn."  I moaned at the feeling of her around me. She put her hands on my chest and began to move up and down slowly. I held her hips and watched her bounce herself up and down on me. "Oh, God yeah. Harry." She moaned. "Oh, fuck baby doll. You look so pretty." I told her. I looked at where we were connected and groaned letting my head fall back against the couch.

She started letting out little whines and whimpers as she bit her lip, moving steadily. My grip tightened on her hips and I lifted her up and down until we both climaxed simultaneously. "Oh my God." Hailey panted as I slid out of her. "Wow." I smiled kissing her lips. "I love you." She sighed. "I love you too, baby."  I said.  God, I'm really gonna miss her.