20: Spring Break*

Harry's POV
*Six Months Later*
I knocked on her apartment door and couldn't stop smiling. She opened the door and her jaw dropped. "Baby!" She cried jumping into my arms. She peppered my face with kisses and I stepped inside, Hailey in my arms and pulling my wheeled suitcase behind me. "Oh my God. What are you doing here?" She questioned as I put her on her feet. "Paul gave us the week off as a break. And, I may have suggested making it the same week as your spring break." I smiled. She kissed my lips firmly and I could feel her smile against them. "God, you're so sweet." She said as she pulled away slowly. "I missed you so fucking much." I whispered.

"I missed you too, Harry." She whispered, her warm breath fanning over my face. I squeezed her bum, as I kissed her lips again. She moaned, kissing me back and allowing me to slip my tongue in her mouth. She jumped up again, wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I carried her into her bedroom and laid her down on the duvet. Her textbooks were open on the bed beside us. She pulled away and stuck a post it in each one of them before she closed them and pushed them off the bed. I chuckled and kissed her again. "You look so beautiful." I whispered as I brought my lips to her neck. She moaned and thanked me.

I tugged her tank top over her head and she did the same to me. "No bra?" I questioned, smirking. "Mm mm." She shook her head biting her lip. "Bad girl." I chuckled as I ran my tongue over her breasts.  "Oh, Harry." She moaned. "I missed this body. Your beautiful little body." I smiled up at her. "My body's yours, baby." She whispered. I chuckled as I pulled my jeans off. "Damn right." I said as I kissed her lips again. I pulled Hailey's little sweat pants down her legs and threw them away. "Oh, you're so, so bad." I smirked up at her. She wasn't wearing panties. I had my boxers off nearly immediately after that and Hailey pushed her hips up into mine.

I took that as the okay and slowly pushed inside her."Oh fuck." I groaned at how tight she was. Six months without her had driven me crazy. And apparently six months without me had kept her pretty tight. "Fuck, Harry." She moaned. I rocked my hips into hers and we both moaned. "God, I've missed you." She moaned. "I've missed you too, baby doll." I panted. "Harder." She begged. I complied to her statement and moved harder into her. "Oh, God, Harry." She moaned. Her body fit so perfectly with mine as we both rocked against the bed. Her hands gripped the duvet in fist fulls and she bit her lip. I brought my lips to hers and she kissed me back with so much need and love.

"I love you so much." She panted. "God, I love you too." I breathed. "I'm getting close." She moaned as I quickened my pace.  She squeezed my bicep and ran her other hand down my back. "Oh my God, Harry!" She screamed as we both reached climax. I slipped outta her and laid down beside her, holding her hand and panting heavily. "Wow..." She sighed. "That was fucking amazing." She said smiling at me. "Agreed." I chuckled. "I can't believe you're here." She whispered. "I wanted to surprise you." I said. "Surprise." I laughed softly. She giggled. "You're such a dork." She teased. "Yes. But, I'm your dork." I replied. "And, a cute one at that." She grinned.

I chuckled again and leaned over kissing her lips tenderly. "No panties and no bra?" I teased. "Oh, c'mon now. It's not like I was expecting anyone. Especially not you. You goofball." She laughed. "Fair enough." I shrugged. "How 'bout dinner tonight?" I questioned. "Absolutely." She smiled. "Provided, I'm given proper time to shower." She said. "Ditto." I said smiling. "This room reeks of sex." I stated. She smacked my chest, laughing hard. "Who's fault is that?" She questioned, dying with laughter. "Guilty. But, you took part too woman." I said laughing with her. "True. Slap on the cuffs." She giggled holding her wrists up. "Ooh. I thought we weren't gonna get that kinky." I smirked. She smacked my chest again. "Cheeky, bastard."  She laughed.

"You love me." I gloated. "I do. Damn you." She teased. We both eventually pulled ourselves out of her bed and took a shower together. Then we both got dressed. I was going through Hailey's closet and I came across it. "Wear this." I said tossing it on the bed. "My prom dress? You want me to wear my prom dress to dinner?" She questioned. "Please. I know it still fits you." I grinned. "Alright. I'll wear it. I do not see the point in it but, since you asked." She shrugged. When had our dinner I smiled at Hailey in her beautiful, black, flowing prom dress. It still fit her perfectly. That was how she kept her weight on target, every few months she try the dress on again.

She smiled at me as she sipped on her wine. "So, you know, I was thinking a few days before I booked my trip here, that things between us turned out really amazing from where it started." I stated. "I know. Six years of friendship. One crazy hook up. A debut concert tour and two years on and off of random hook ups and now nine months of dating. And you're still my best friend." She smiled. "And you are mine. As well as the love of my life." I said taking her hand in mine from across the table. "I love you, Harry." She said. "I love you too, Hailey." I smiled. "I'll be right back okay?" I said standing up.

"Okay." She said. I walked over to the corner where the other four sat. "Is everything ready?" I questioned. "Perfect." Liam nodded. "Are you, is the real question." Zayn stated. "More ready than I have been in my whole life." I nodded. "Start the song." Niall instructed the band as all five of us donned wireless mic headsets. The pianist began to play and Zayn sang the first lyrics as we all made our way to mine and Hailey's table.
Zayn: "She be my queen since we were sixteen. We want the same things, we dream the same dreams. Alright...alright."
Liam: "I got it all 'cause she is the one. Her mum calls me love, her dad calls me son. Alright...alright."

Niall: "I know. I know. I know for sure."
All: "Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world. Well, find another one 'cause she belongs to me. Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world. Find another one 'cause she belongs to me.  Na na na na na na. Na na na na na na. Na na na na na na. Na na--She belongs to me."
Liam: "Kisses like cream. Her walk is so mean and every jaw drop when she's in those jeans. Alright...alright."
Louis: "I don't exist if I don't have her. The sun doesn't shine, the world doesn't turn. Alright...alright."

Niall: "But I know. I know. I know for sure."
All: "Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world. Well, find another one 'cause she belongs to me. Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world. Find another one 'cause she belongs to me.    Na na na na na na. Na na na na na na. Na na na na na na. Na na na na."
Niall: "She knows, she knows. That I've never let her down before. And she knows, she knows--"
All: "That I'm never gonna let another, take her love from me. Now. Everybody wants to steal my girl. Everybody wants to take her love away...Couple billion in the whole wide world. Well, find another one 'cause--"

Zayn: "She belongs to me....
All: "Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world. Well find another one 'cause she belongs to me. Na na na na na na. Na na na na na na. Na na na na na na. Na na na na--She belongs to me. Na na na na na na. Na na na na na na. Na na na na na na. She belongs to me."
We finished out the song and I pulled Hailey to her feet and took both of her hands in mine. "Hailey Marie, I don't have to say it again. But I'll repeat it forever so you can never forget, I love you. And I don't ever wanna be without you so..."

I slipped my hand into my suit jacket pocket and pulled out the little black velvet box opening it to reveal a five karot white diamond ring on a white gold band. "Hailey Marie Graves, will you marry me?" I asked nervously. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she said it. "Yes!" She cried. I sighed in deep relief and slipped the ring on her finger, standing. She cupped my face in her hands and smashed her lips into mine passionately. People in the restaurant applauded and cooed around us. As did the guys. As she pulled back she smiled through tears of joy. "I love you, Harry Styles." She said.