9: Doll

Harry's POV
We were taking the bus to the next venue. I sat on the couch. Hailey was leaning against me, her knees pulled up and her sketchbook was propped up against them. She took a drink of her tea and looked up at me. "Hi." I smiled running a hand through her curls. "Hi." She giggled. "Bed yet?" I asked. She shook her head. She sat up, putting the sketchbook aside and moving into my lap. I smiled and kissed her lips as she straddled my legs. "I love you." She smiled. "I love you more." I whispered. "Swear?" She questioned. "On my life." I replied. She kissed me again. "Maybe you and I should lay down for the night, babe." I suggested.

She nodded and we both went to the back of the bus and laid down in my bunk. Hailey slid in against the wall and I laid on my back so she cuddled up to my chest. I pulled the curtain closed and pecked Hailey's lips. The others were already asleep so we talked quietly. "If Paul gets me up before eight AM, I'll kill him." She told me. "Same." I chuckled. She yawned and I cooed. "I knew you were tired." I said. "Yeah, well, somebody likes keeping me up most nights." She giggled. "I don't hear you complaining about it during. 'Oh, Harry.' 'God, yeah Harry.' 'Don't stop, don't stop.'" I mimicked her. "Shut up. I do not sound like that." She said, smacking me in the chest.

"No you don't. When you do it, it's so much hotter." I whispered. She blushed and kissed my cheek. "I only ever sound like that because you make me feel so good." She whispered. I chuckled and kissed her temple. "That so?" I asked. She nodded. "Just you, babe." She said. "I love you so much, Hailey." I smiled. "I love you too, Harry. More than anything." She cooed, kissing my lips. She held my hand and I pecked her neck softly. "Harry." She giggled. I chuckled and continued to kiss her neck. "Stop it." She giggled. "Why?" I questioned, softly nipping her supple skin. "Ohh..." She whispered. "Because, it's getting me hot." She said as I began to suck on her collarbone.

"You love it though. Don't you?" I questioned. "Little kisses on your perfect skin. My love bites on you. Secretly telling the world you're taken. You love it all. Don't you?" I asked. "God, I do." She whispered. "I do, baby. I love each little touch. Every little mark." She said. I smirked and kissed her lips again. God, she was sweet. She never once told me something that wasn't what she knew I wanted to hear. She made me so happy. Everyone could tell it too. Every time I called my mum to check in, every time I called Gemma, whenever I hung out with the guys. All my happiness was, Hailey induced. Nothing made me as happy as my perfect, Hailey.

As hot as she was talking, I wanted to take her there. I wanted to hear her sweet moans of pleasure as I made love to her. Even if I was fucking her senseless, I made love to Hailey. Having wanted this relationship with her for so long, the intimacy we shared was more than amazing. She was what my stepdad Robin called, "A doll." Meaning a woman who took care of a man without being asked to. And I guess he wasn't wrong. In secondary I never had to ask Hailey for help with anything. She always just gave help. She took very good care of me and that was even before things became different. My family loved Hailey. My mum especially.

When I told her Hailey and I were together, she squealed like a teenage girl. "I knew you'd get together." She'd said. I only chuckled. Gemma's first impression of Hailey was nearly the same as the guys' when they met her. Gemma had come home from University days before my X-Factor audition and that's when she met Hailey, who was 16 at the time.

**FLASHBACK**
"Har, c'mere." Gemma called me into the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and she grinned at me. "What?" I questioned her because of the look on her face. "She's cute." She replied. "Hailey?" I asked. "Yeah. She's super cute." She said patting my shoulder. "How long have you two been..." She asked smirking. "Huh?" I questioned. "Are you being safe?" She asked.

Then I realized what she meant. "You think..." I trailed off as Hailey walked in. She pecked me on the cheek and smiled, "Come back in the den. Or I'll start Fifa without you." She teased. "I'll be there in a sec." I told her. As she walked out, Gemma grinned again. "Oh my God." She giggled. "Good Lord, Gem, what?" I groaned. "You two are so freaking cute." She said. "We're aren't...like that. She's my best friend. Nothing else." I stated. "She just kissed you though." She reasoned. "Yeah, we do that. On the cheek. It doesn't mean anything." I told her. "So, you're not sleeping with her?" She questioned. I looked into the den to see if Hailey was paying attention, she wasn't.

"No. I'm not. I wouldn't. I don't see Hailey that way." I said in a low voice. "Oh, my bad. I thought something was going on between you two." She apologized. "Everyone thinks so. Mum, Robin, you, her aunt, half of our school. Nothing is up with her and I." I responded. "Do you want there to be?" She asked. "No. I'm perfectly happy with the way things are. Now, are you done interrogating? Cause I wanna go play Fifa with, pipa." I said, not realizing I used Hailey's nickname. "Pipa?" Gemma questioned, smirking. "Hailey." I said. "I meant Hailey." I emphasized. And I decided to walk out then. Not wanting to embarrass myself any further than I already had.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Hailey looked up at me. "What are you thinking about, babe?" She asked. "The day Gemma first met you." I replied. She smiled, "She sure did, pay us a lot of attention that day." She said. "I know. Everyone always did when we hung out back then." I nodded.  Hailey agreed. We talked a lot tonight. Probably because we both had jet lag but we both eventually got to sleep.