8: Should've*

Harry's POV
We all went out for dinner that night after the show. "So, she's in the pool, nothing on and she's smashed. There's like four girls in the pool with her. They're all over her. And well--" I was laughing. "Hello, I'm bisexual." Hailey laughed. "Oh my God, where were you when I was in college?" Louis joked. "Making out with four hottsie tottsies, in a pool at a frat party." She giggled. "She got more girls at once than any man at that whole party." I snorted. Hailey and the others burst out laughing. "You ever done more than kiss girls?" Zayn asked. "One girl. Kylee. I met her in secondary, first year." Hailey answered. "I remember her." I said. "Tom boy. Short hair, wore guy's clothes." I recalled.

"Yep. She was cute. But, I prefer men. Girls are fun. Guys do more for me." She shrugged. I looked at her. "And I've only really loved one out of the two that I've ever been with so, what does that tell ya?" She grinned looking at me. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I do more for you. Is that what you mean?" I asked smirking. She looked at me and nodded. I poured her another glass of white wine and she smiled. I put my hand on Hailey's thigh as we all sat talking. I slid my hand up farther little by little until I could feel the heat between her thighs. Hailey shivered visibly, looking at me.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and whispered my name in a hot little voice. "You're getting hot for me aren't you?" I whispered. "Mhm." She nodded. I cupped her pelvic bone under her leather skirt and she whined. "Behave. And when we head back, I'll take you. I'll make you feel so good." I whispered hotly. She only nodded and went back to talking and eating. I teased her the whole time. We got to the hotel and I pinned her against the wall of our room and she was begging. "I'm so hot for you right now. God, please Harry." She pleaded. I kissed her lips roughly then moved to her neck. I laid her down on the bed and began stripping us both.

"You're such a good girl. My pretty girl." I breathed, admiring her exposed body. "Take me." She begged. I pushed inside her then. "Like that?" I asked. "Yes..." She sighed. I thrust into her and she moaned. Loud. Her body rocked back and forth and her breasts bounced. "Ohh God, Harry. Ohh, yeah." She moaned. Her eyes fluttered. I gripped her hip with one hand while I supported my weight with the other arm. "Fuck Hailey." I moaned as I thrust into her. "God, mmm. Harry, baby." She hummed. "Look at me." I told her, tilting her chin up a bit. Her blue eyes looked into my green and I could see the pleasure behind them. "Such beautiful eyes, baby." I whispered.

"Pretty blue eyes." I said. She smiled and kissed me. Her lips were so soft but her kiss was firm. She put her legs around my waist and moaned against my lips. "God, Harry! Right there!" She screamed. I sped up and thrust into her harder. She shook with pleasure as she neared climax. "Harry! Oh my God!" She screamed as she released and I followed right after. I laid down beside her, both of us panting. "I love you." She sighed. "Love you too." I smiled, kissing her temple.  "You have the prettiest eyes." I told her. She giggled and batted her eyelashes at me cutely. I chuckled and pulled her over top of me. She straddled me, still bare. I smiled and ran my hand over her hair.

I tucked a stray piece behind her ear and she blushed. "I remember the first time I ever saw you like this." I said. "My 15th birthday. You were in the pool. When you got out, we went up to the tree house. We were playing a board game and when you won, you jumped up and your bikini top came untied." I stated. She blushed again. "I remember. I covered them up. And you retied my bikini kissed my cheek and told me it was nothing to be embarrassed about." She said.  "And it wasn't. You were my best friend. I didn't see you as a piece of meat like everyone else did." I replied. "I love you." She said.

"And I love you." I smiled. "Do you remember when we went skinny dipping that same summer?" She asked. "Yeah I do." I nodded. "You had on a pair of your upcycled black shorts with the red lace stitched around the bottom of the leg holes, and my footie jersey." I grinned. "And you were shirtless and in a pair of basketball shorts." She smiled. "We hiked a bit before we found the lake in the woods. We'd followed the creek." I said. "We found the dock and took our clothes off. You went in first. You told me the water was actually warm. I went in with you and we swam around for an hour." She told me.

"We got out and laid on the dock. Your aunt texted, we dressed and started home. On the way we told each other we'd never been kissed. We were down by the creek and I stood you against the tree. I kissed you and you kissed me back. We walked back home and we didn't talk about the kiss until prom night." I said. "I really wanted to kiss you on prom night." She said softly. "You did?" I asked. "I really did. You looked so handsome. In your tuxedo. Shorter curls. Same beautiful green eyes. Same perfect dimpled smile. You were the first and only boy I ever had a crush on. And it started that night." She said. "Why didn't you?" I asked. She looked confused.

"Kiss me. Why didn't you kiss me?" I said. "Because, it would've killed our friendship if we'd have dated and then broken up. I didn't wanna lose you. I would've been alone." She said. "Would you have ever broken up with me? No matter how bad of a fight?" I questioned. "Never." She said. "I wouldn't have left you." I told her. She smiled sadly. "I should've kissed you." She whispered. "Kiss me now." I said. She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. I held her hips as she brought both hands to my face. This a sensual kiss. No tongue. No pressure. Just our lips moving together.