7: Home*

Hailey's POV
I woke up the next morning in the hotel room. Harry wasn't in bed with me. I tossed the duvet off myself and pulled my phone from the charger and saw Harry had sent me a text earlier. "Good morning beautiful. Sorry I'm not there to see how amazing you look this morning but I went to get you and I some breakfast. I'll be back soon. All the love, H. XXI smiled at his text and slid out of bed walking into the den. "Good morning." Zayn greeted me as I walked in. "Morning." I smiled. Niall, Liam and Louis were sitting on the sofa. I took a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down in the chair.

"So, what are you studying at University again?" Liam asked. "English Literature. I wanna be an author." I replied. "That's cool. What kinda things would you write?" He asked as the others paid us attention. "Probably, realistic fiction or romance novels." I responded. He nodded. "Hey, can I ask you something?" Louis asked me. "Sure." I nodded. "How'd you and Harry meet?" He questioned. "He's never told you?" I said, slightly surprised. "No." He shook his head. "It's actually a cute little story." I stated. "I walked into the library to read one day. And there was a boy taking a test at one of the tables. So, I sat directly across from him and started reading my book. Then, something hit me in the forehead.

He had made one of those little paper footballs and he'd flicked it and, he says accidentally, hit me. I got up and gave it back to him and said, 'Your aim's way off.' Then I showed him how to get it to go the right way and we introduced ourselves and sat talking for a little while and now, well, the rest is history." I told them. "That is really cute." Niall commented. "Yeah, I really can't believe that's how things started." I said. "You guys were ten when you met right?" Zayn asked. "Yep. Forth year of primary." I nodded. "12 years." I stated. "That's incredible. And now you're dating." Louis marvelled. "Yeah." I sighed happily. "He really loves you." Liam smiled.

I blushed. "And I really love him." I responded. "I can tell. I think we all can actually. I've never seen a couple snog as much as you two do." He said. I chuckled, and shook my head. "Yeah, it's really hard not to kiss him all the time. Publicly I mean. I've wanted to be with him since we were 16 and now that we're finally together, it's all I want to do. Do what I only daydreamed about for years. I wanna go on dates and spend all my time with him." I admitted. "God, that's really sweet." Louis said. I blushed again. I didn't mean to pour it all out like that but, it just happened. So. I nodded, smiling and still blushing.

The lock clicked on the door and Harry stepped into the den. I turned my head, he saw I was up and smiled at me. I stood up and walked over to him. He sat down bags of food on the table and placed his hands on my hips pulling me close. "How'd you sleep, pipa?" He asked bringing my fingers to his lips. "Good. Would've slept a little better if you'd been in bed with me this morning." I said. He kissed each of my knuckles and the back of my hand. "I'm sorry, sweetness." He apologized. I smiled and with my free hand ran it through his hair. "It's okay, babe. You're back now." I responded. "Yeah. I'm home." He said.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm home." He stated. "Aw, c'mere, ya cute dork." I cooed pulling him down enough for our lips to connect. He kissed me back and squeezed my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "And they're at it again." Louis said as her passed us. Harry pulled away and looked at Louis, rolling his eyes. We unpacked the bags of food and we all sat down around the table. Harry had bought me a éclair and my favorite peppermint and chocolate mocha. Harry had a banana muffin and a latte. He looked at me and chuckled. "What?" I questioned. "You've got, eclair icing on your nose." He smiled as he wet the corner of his napkin, taking it and wiping off the tip of my nose.

When we finished eating Harry and I went in to our room to get dressed for today. Harry had gone to get breakfast in his sweats and tank top with his coat over him. I was still wearing Harry's oversized black t-shirt. I unzipped my suitcase and started digging through my clothes to find an outfit. I found one of my black leather skirts and a strapless black top with a grey rose on it. I pulled the other carry on sized bag of mine from under the bed and unzipped it. This bag was only for my unmentionables. My lingerie. I found my red lace set and pulled the t-shirt over my head, putting on the lingerie.

"Holy...wow..." Harry said as he stepped out of the bathroom, toothbrush in hand. "You look...so hot..." He whispered as his eyes looked me over. I stood still as he kissed my lips passionately. His hands cupped my behind and I moaned at his touch. "Harry, not now." I said, knowing full well I wanted it just as bad as he did. "I know. But, God, you look so fucking good in this. It'd look even better, off you, though." He breathed, kissing my neck. "Harry." I moaned. "Let me..." I whispered as I went down on my knees in front of him. He moaned as he realized what I was going to do. It wasn't the first time I'd given him oral.

I'd done it only for him. The first time in months this time though. I pulled him from his boxers and licked him from base to tip. "Ohh." He moaned, running his fingers through my hair. I took him in my mouth and bobbed my head back and forth. He continued to moan as I pleasure him. He kept his eyes on me the whole time and I held eye contact with him as well, looking up at him through my eyelashes. "Hailey, babe. I'm getting close." He moaned. I didn't stop and I moved a bit quicker until he climaxed. I swallowed what he had for me and pulled off him with a wet pop. "God, thank you." He sighed as put himself away.

I wiped my mouth and stood. Harry kissed my lips. "I think, I should return the favor." He smirked and I bit my lip. He moved my suitcases and laid me back on the bed. He kissed my lips again, then my neck, down my breasts and across my stomach. He slipped his fingers into the waistband of my panties and pulled them down my legs. He rubbed the tops of my thighs and pushed them apart gently. I felt his fingers touch my center and I involuntarily shivered. "You're so wet for me, angel." He smiled. "How 'bout, I get a little taste of you, huh?" He questioned. I moaned at the thought. Then a second later I was moaning at the actual contact.

His tongue moved against my core and I couldn't help but squirm in pleasure. "Ohh, Harry." I moaned. He hummed against me and put my legs on his shoulders. I looked down at him and watched his tongue disappear inside me and my head fell back. "God, Harry." I moaned. His eyes met mine and he held eye contact with me the whole time. And it made things so much hotter. He moved his tongue around inside me until I reached my own climax with a moan of his name again. He licked my arousal up and pulled away licking his lips. I was still panting but Harry looked me up and down again. "You look really hot like this." He said chuckling.

I giggled as I sat up and pulled my panties back up and stood. Harry kissed me sweetly. "We better get dressed. Paul doesn't need to walk in while you look like this." He grinned gesturing to all of me. I got dressed and so did Harry. Paul called us to go just 20 minutes later.