11: Always*

Harry's POV
Hailey's been acting really different for this past two weeks. Every morning I wake up and she's not in bed with me. She's always up and talking with one of the boys. Instead of going out on stage with me like she had been, she just stays backstage with Paul. She doesn't let me kiss her anymore either. She just flinches and moves away from me. I can barely touch her. We haven't had sex in over two weeks now. She won't tell me what's wrong when I ask and she denies that there is anything wrong. I can tell there is though. I know my Hailey well enough to know when something's going on with her. She sat with Liam on the couch in the den of our hotel room.

Louis brought her a cuppa and sat down beside her as well. I was in the chair. I wasn't just hurt because Hailey was acting so odd but I was upset because she was spending more time with the other boys than she was with me. I stood from the chair and went into mine and Hailey's room. I sat down on the bed and ran my hands over my face. Tears ran down my cheeks and I sobbed. "Harry?" Hailey said.  "Harry what's the matter?" She asked sitting down on the bed beside me. "Nothing." I said bitterly, imitating what she'd been saying to me when I'd ask that very same question. "Baby, please." She whispered.

She put her hand on my knee and looked into my teary eyes. "C'mere." She said pulling me into a hug. I cried into her shoulder and she cooed in my ear. "Shh, Harry. Shh." She hushed me. "Please tell me what's wrong." She pleaded. I sniffled. "Why are you acting so cagey lately?" I asked. "You don't let me touch you, I don't get to kiss you and you're spending more time with the guys than with me." I said. "I know...I'm sorry..." She sighed. "What's going on with you?" I asked. "It's complicated." She whispered. "What happened?"  I questioned. She stayed silent and the tears built in my eyes again as a horrible thought crossed my mind. The same thought had come to mind for the last week.

"Oh God." I wailed, throwing myself into Hailey's arms. "Shh, baby. Shh. It's okay. Don't cry. I'm here." She cooed. "I'm right here, sugar bear." She said softly. "Hailey...are you not attracted to me anymore...?" I asked as the tears rolled down my cheeks. "What? No, baby. Of course I'm attracted to you." She said. "You're smart, you're sexy. You're the most amazing man I've ever met." She told me. "Then why aren't you and I intimate anymore?" I asked. She heaved a long sigh. "You remember the morning two weeks ago when I had a nightmare?" She asked. I sniffled and nodded. "It was about my dad. When I was 12." She responded softly. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Oh my God. Hailey, why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Because, I hate talking about it and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Every time someone tried to touch me or when you tried to kiss me, all I could think of was what happened then. I'm sorry." She replied. "It's okay babe. I just wish you'd told me." I said. "I know." She sighed. She hugged me again and I nuzzled my nose in the crook of her neck. "Are we okay?" She asked. "Yeah. We're okay." I mumbled into her neck. "My poor baby." She cooed, stroking my hair. "I love you, Hailey." I whispered. "I love you too, Harry. So much." She said pulling back to look at me.

She leaned forward and connected our lips gently. I hummed and she crawled into my lap, straddling me. Her tongue entered my mouth and I moaned. She pushed me back against the bed and pulled my shirt over my head. "I've missed you so much." I whispered as she took her skirt off. "I've missed you too." She said. She pulled off my jeans and unbuttoned her blouse, tossing it away. Her bra and panties got discarded quickly, along with my boxers. She positioned herself above my erection and slowly sliding it inside her. "Oh fuck." She moaned. I gripped her hips. "Oh God, Harry." She moaned. "God, Hailey." I moaned. She put her hands against my chest moving herself up and down.

"Ohh, Harry. God, yeah." She moaned. I leaned up and kissed her firmly, moaning against her lips. "Hailey, baby, I'm getting close." I groaned. "Me, too baby." She moaned. I gripped her hips tighter and lifted her up and down making her move faster. "Oh my God! Harry!" She screamed. She climaxed then, and I followed right after. Hailey rolled over, laying down beside me and panting. "Wow." She sighed. I chuckled. "Agreed." I smiled. She giggled and kissed my lips. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I whispered. "I really am sorry about the past two weeks. I didn't mean to hurt you." She said. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. And it's not your fault that stuff happens sometimes." I reasoned.

She nodded. Hailey had lost her virginity, unwillingly, to her father when she was 12. She'd told me about it when we were 15. But by then her dad was gone. He'd been driving drunk one night and was killed in a car accident. Hailey never cried over his passing. She only cried over the, nearly one year of abuse he inflicted upon her. I was never fond of her father even before the abuse. He was lazy, Hailey never talked about him and he didn't like me hanging around with her. I remember hear her dad telling her aunt not to let me around Hailey.  "He'll get her pregnant." I heard him tell Lindsey. "Oh, for Heaven sake, Corey." Lindsey sighed.

We were only 11 then. Neither one of us really knew what sex even was then. All we really knew about it, came from Sunday school. That only a married man and woman should lay together. Then we entered secondary and our views and morals were altered. Hailey was very questioning of Catholicism after finding out from her aunt that most Catholics viewed even bisexuals as sinners. Now she still prayed and practiced her faith but was skeptical. I looked at Hailey and put my arm around her. "It's okay. He can't hurt you anymore and I'll be here for you." I smiled. She gave me a sad smile and pecked my lips. "I know you will be." She said. "Always." I whispered, kissing her temple.