5: Between Us

Harry's POV
The next morning Paul found Hailey and I in bed together. In nothing. On the ride to the airport Paul gave Hailey and I the, 'keep this private in public' lecture. Things always got dramatic in the media when one of us had a new girlfriend. When we boarded our flight I told Hailey to keep her head down. We sat in our seats now. Me, Hailey and Liam in one row, Zayn, Niall and Louis in the row behind us. Hailey leaned her head on my shoulder while we watched a movie on her tablet using her ear buds. She had a little baggie of gummy bears in her lap that she occasionally ate from. She picked up a red one and held it to my lips.

I opened my mouth and she popped it in and giggled as I purposely nipped her finger tips. She leaned up and I looked around quickly to see if anyone was paying attention. No one seemed to be. I leaned down and locked lips with Hailey.  It didn't last as long as we'd have liked but Paul woulda had my ass if the media started blowing up with things about Hailey and I. "Love you." She smiled. "Love you too, pipa." I smiled back rubbing noses with her.  "I love it when you call me that." She grinned. I chuckled, "And, I love calling you that." I cooed. "You two are adorable." Louis said from behind us. "Thanks Lou." I replied.

"And here I thought people stopped doing the Eskimo kisses." Liam commented. Hailey smiled at me. She was the one who had started me doing it in secondary. "Well, I like them." She replied. The rest of the flight was spent cuddling until we both fell asleep for a few hours. We drove to the arena and rehearsed then got dressed for the show. "Is that my hair spray?" Hailey asked Zayn as he sprayed his hair up into a quiff. "Yeah." He said. She yanked the bottle from his hand. "Hey! Wasn't done." He whined. "Get your own $40 bottle of special curl spray." She said hitting him lightly on the head with the bottle. "Hails, c'mere." I said. "Yes, babes?" She questioned.

"Which boots? Black ones or brown ones?" I asked. "The black ones." She replied. I put on the black boots and Hailey smiled. "You look so good." She smiled. "Yeah?" I questioned. "Mhm. Look so sexy." She whispered. "Not as sexy as you in those jeans." I said grabbed her waist and pulling her against me. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. She hummed and kissed me back. I gave her ass a little squeeze and she gasped. "Harry." She giggled. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder, making her scream. I laughed and carried her over to a sofa, tossing her down on it. "The hell was that for?" She asked. "My amusement." I responded. She gave me the finger but smiled.

"You already did that, baby." I chuckled as I climbed off of her allowing her to sit up. I sat down and she giggled. "Yes, I did." She said crawling into my lap. She straddled my legs her knees resting on either side of them. I grabbed her bum again and she pushed back into my grip. "You look so amazing." I told her admiring her outfit. "Thanks babe." She smiled. Her arms wound around my neck and she kissed me hard. I hummed and kissed her back, holding her by her bum. She moved her lips to my neck and gave it a trail of small kisses.  "Mmm, babe." I hummed leaning my head back against the back of the couch.

"Do not make me get a hose." Paul said. Hailey and I both flipped him off but didn't stop what we were doing. "You really shouldn't start things we can't finish." I told her. She chuckled but pecked my lips again. "Maybe not. But I love being able to do this with you." She replied. "I've wanted to for so long. It's surreal." She admitted. "I know. It's wonderful. Isn't it?" I questioned. "Yes. It is." She nodded. She pressed her lips to mine softly again but this one was deep. It was long, it was loving, and it was passionate. I slid my hands up from her waist holding her near the middle of her ribcage. She held my shoulders and I couldn't help but smile against her lips.

"Are you two trying to swallow each other or what?" Niall asked. Hailey pulled away. "We were kissing." She said, stating the obvious. "You've been sucking the saliva outta each others mouths since this morning." He said. Hailey and I looked at each other, making disgusted faces. "Don't say it like that. It makes it sound gross." She told him. Paul came in then. "Harry, Niall. Five minutes till you're on. Off your asses." He said. Hailey hopped outta my lap and I got up. Paul handed me my mic and I kissed Hailey, "I love you." I told her. "I love you too." She smiled. I pecked her lips once more before the five of us went out on stage.

Near the end of the show, we started, Temporary Fix. "Saw your body language and I know how you're feeling. You look like the kinda girl that's tired of speaking. Standing with somebody but he doesn't know what you like. You caught my attention you were looking at me first. All that I can see's you waking up in my t-shirt. If you're not hooked on anything right now I can be your vice. All you need to know is: You can call me when you're lonely when you can't sleep. I'll be your temporary fix. You control me even if it's just tonight. You can call me when you feel like I'm your good time. I'll be your temporary fix you can own me

And we'll call this what you like. Let me be your good night. I could see Hailey dancing just off stage and I smiled. I walked over to the edge of the stage and pulled her by her wrist out on stage. Paul gave me a look of pure anger but I shrugged. "The night is on your lips and I feel like I'm locked in. There's a million lights I don't care if they're watching. Ya body's saying everything I don't have to read your mind." Hailey went back to her cute little dancing and I laughed. "All you need to know is: You can call me when you're lonely when you can't sleep. I'll be your temporary fix. You control me even if it's just tonight.

You can call me when you feel like I'm your good time. I'll be your temporary fix you can own me. And we'll call this what you like. Let me be your good night." Liam went to splash Louis with his water bottle but Louis moved and Hailey's hair and face got drenched. Hailey ran her hands over her face and shook her hair out like a dog. She looked at Liam who stood frozen in place in maybe shock or some fear. Hailey took off after him around the stage and Louis laughed. "Get him." He yelled."We can roll in the darkness. Let me touch you where your heart is. And if you're feeling the weakness. Well I told you baby that you can call me.

I'll be your temporary fix you can call me. You can call me when you're lonely when you can't sleep. I'll be your temporary fix. You control me even if it's just tonight. You can call me when you feel like I'm your good time. I'll be your temporary fix you can own me. And we'll call this what you like. Let me be your good night.We finished out the show with that.