22:

Harry's POV
Hailey was moving into my house back in Holmes Chapel. She'd decided that she'd finish college using Manchester University's online curriculum, that way we could live here together. We've officially been married two months today. Our honeymoon was spent in Greece. It was absolutely beautiful. Hailey walked through the front door with another large box full of her things in her arms. "Here, baby. Lemme take that." I said taking it from her. "That's my art room stuff." She told me. I carried it upstairs to the empty room I told Hailey she could use as her little art studio. I came back downstairs and we carried the last of the boxes in the house. Hailey carried a box of her bathroom supplies into our bathroom.

"Um, Harry?" She called. "Yes angel?" I questioned. "Why is there a box of condoms in the medicine cabinet?" She asked. "They're Liam's." I responded. "Ew." She said as she walked downstairs again. "Why does Liam keep condoms in your medicine cabinet?" She asked. "I don't really know, honestly. Ask Liam. He just kinda told me he was gonna keep 'em in there." I shrugged. "Okay then." She said. "I should go unpack my clothes." She stated. "Mm. Don't do that. How 'bout instead, I help you outta this pretty little sun dress you've got on?" I suggested, smirking. She giggled, "Maybe." She said stretching out the word cutely. I grabbed her waist pulling her against me and I kissed her softly.

She hummed sweetly and let me slip my tongue into her mouth. We fought messily for dominance over it but she gave up after a little while, letting my tongue roam. "Upstairs?" She questioned. "Mm mm." I shook my head, taking her by the wrist and pulling her over to the couch. I laid her down on her back and leaned down, kissing her again, running my hand up her dress. Her hand found it's way into my shirt and I pulled it off for her. She traced the tattoo of her name and the newly added date of our wedding. I pulled her dress over her head and tossed it over the back of the couch. Hailey had a new tattoo as well. A few actually.

She had our anniversary date on her right wrist and our wedding date on her left wrist. She had a little paper airplane going up her leg from ankle to knee on her right. She ran her fingers through my hair and I kissed her neck, making her hum. I undid my belt and pulled my jeans off. Hailey undid her bra and threw it somewhere in the room. I took off my boxers and her panties and pushed inside her. Her head fell back with a loud moan as her fake nails ran down my back. "Ohh, God, Harry." She moaned. I laced my fingers through Hailey's, pinning both her hands on either side of her face as I continued moving.

Her legs wrapped around my waist as her body rocked with each of my thrusts. "Oh yeah, Hailey, baby." I moaned as I sucked on her collarbone. "Harder." Hailey pleaded. I gave her what she wanted and thrust harder into her. Her grip tightened on my hands, nails digging into the flesh. "Oh Harry." She moaned loudly. Her muscles tightened around me and I groaned. She started whining with every movement I made and I knew she was really close. Closer than I thought in fact. Minutes later she climaxed and I did as well. "Jesus, Hailey." I sighed as I withdrew myself from her. "You're so fucking good." She panted. I chuckled. "If that doesn't say I'm officially moved in, I don't know what will." She giggled.

"Well, I moved in. And out, and in and out." I joked. She giggled again, shoving me playfully. "You're so ornery." She said. "Says the one who just let me fuck her brains out." I teased. "Touche, Mr. Styles." She laughed. I stood from the couch and she held my hand and whined. "Where you goin'?" She asked. "I'm going to go get a bottle of champagne from the chiller and I want you, to join me in the hot tub." I smiled. "Like this?" She questioned, gesturing to her naked body. "Just like that." I grinned. She got up then, walking out across the pool deck to the in ground hot tub. I grabbed a bottle of champagne and two wine glasses.

I then joined Hailey in the hot tub, pouring each of us a glass of champagne, which Hailey eagerly accepted. "To moving in together." I said raising my glass. "To moving in together." She repeated. "Cheers." I stated nodding at her as I sipped from my glass. She kissed my lips as I lowered my glass. "I love you, Harry." She smiled. "I love you too, Hailey." I responded. "So, what's the work plan, angel?" I questioned. "I'm hoping to find a hiring hair salon here in Holmes Chapel until I graduate and then hopefully I can start a novel." She responded. "That's pretty good." I smiled. "How 'bout your plan, babe? What're you gonna do now that the band's on hiatus?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure yet. Probably put my law degree to use. Finally." I stated. "Either that or work at the bakery again." I chuckled. Hailey smiled. "I do miss all those pastries you use to bring me." She giggled. "I can always make them for you here, at home." I offered. "Please do." She replied. She shivered a little. "You getting chilly?" I questioned. "Yeah. Air's a little nippy." She said. I turned up the temperature on the hot tub to heat up the water a bit more and pulled her close to me. "This is England hon. It's not well known for being warm." I teased. "I realize this." She responded. "But, I'm always right here to keep you warm." I smiled. She cooed and kissed my lips softly.