Going Viral (Ch. 6)

A/N: Britt to the side. (;

***

Maya got out of her car and walked through the school doors. Once she got in, many people were staring at her. Some were on their laptops laughing or going, "Ooooh" as if someone jumped from a 2 story building and landed on their nuts.

Maya stopped in her tracks and felt a tickle in her nose. ACHOO! Some students looked in her direction and fell silent.. "What? Ever seen someone sneeze?"

"Bless you!" Many people called out like their lives depended on it.

"Thanks..." Maya furrowed her brows, then began walking again. She got to her locker and opened it up, putting in the textbooks she didn't need until after lunch. Raya ran up to her and slammed Maya's locker, making Maya move her hand so her fingers didn't get cut off. "What the hell?"

"Maya... Please explain to me what happened?" Raya asked. That caught Maya's attention.

"What do you mean? Did the zombie apocalypse start?" Maya asked, focusing on her.

"No, I was talking about you beating up Quinton. And a challenge you made with Colton?" Raya asked.

"Wait, wait, wait.. One at a time. I beat up Quinton because he was a douche who wanted me for my body, and how do you know about me and Colton's challenge? You weren't even at Quinton's party." Maya questioned.

"Someone filmed you and Colton's talk in Quinton's living room. And there's a video of you beating up Quinton that's going viral on the internet. It's all over YouTube!" Raya squealed.

Maya shook her head. "No. No this can't be. I can't be seen kissing that idiot. I don't care about the whole beating up part, all I'm worried about is the kissing. That was a little too intense, and he is such a disgusting person."

"I'll give you that one after we've all seen the video." Raya said, leaning against the locker.

"Oh my god... What are the teachers gonna say if they see the v-" Maya started, but a group of guys skateboarded down the hallway. Colton. Colton was in the front, and Tray was behind him, along with other guys. "Hold on."

Maya stepped on the side of Colton. She put her foot out in front of his board and he flew off the skateboard, landing on the floor. "Holy shit!" He yelled.

Maya bent down to his face. "Your skateboard is rolling away." she whispered.

"Well get it!" Colton yelled.

Maya ran after it as everyone laughed and stared at her. Maya caught up to it, which was rolling toward the teacher's lounge. She jumped on it and skated down the hallway quickly. Colton was getting up, and his friends were making fun of him as everyone stared at Maya coming back. She jumped off the skateboard and hit the end with her foot, and she caught it with one of her hands.

"You did good, asshole." Maya said, then handed it to him. He snatched it from her, scratching the back of his head.

"Don't flatter yourself just yet, lemon. The war has only begun." Colton said, then kissed her cheek. Him and the guys walked away, and Maya's face got red in frustration.

"God I ha- strongly dislike him." Maya growled.

"He kissed you on the cheek! My god if I were you right now I would kiss him back!" one of the girls squealed.

"It's not like that." Maya shook her head and put her hand over her cheek, then wiped it off. A second later, the bell rang.

After all those periods, it was lunch. Occasionally the school would turn on music in a loud speaker. That's what was neat about that school, though.