Confessions (Ch. 36)

Friends are like boobs.

Some are real, some are fake.

~

A/N: Lol, that quote. cx

***

 "I can't believe it's your last day!" Maya said, making a pouty face. Maya leaned against her foor frame as she watching Mal finish packing.

"I'm gonna miss you." Mal smiled.

"Let's hang with the group one last time, okay?" Maya asked.

Mal nodded.

"Think about it, guys. Bahamas. Beautiful water, opened landscape, grassy hills-"

"It's not gonna happen, Tray." Colton interrupted.

They were talking about a road trip. "We can make this work!" Tray coaxed.

"No, we can't. We don't have all the money yet." Maya snickered.

Tray blew the hair out of his face.

"Since it's Mal's last day, I think we should do something special." Maya said.

"How about hang in the pool for a bit?" Colton suggested.

Everyone agreed. The girls used Kendal's bathing suits since they were both small.

Tray was already in the pool. Raya came in from the side yard.

Colton let go of Maya's hand as they walked out and into the backyard. Colton ran toward the pool where Tray was, and tried cannon balling on top of him. The boys rose to the surface and Tray started pushing and shoving him as Colton fought back, laughing.

After swimming, Maya had went upstairs to start changing. Colton came in, whistling.

Maya looked at him as she put her hair up in a bun. "Colton." she greeted.

"Lemon." he replied, taking one big step closer. Maya put her hands down from her hair and looked up at him.

He smirked and took a step closer. His bottoms were still wet and his hair was beginning to dry. "Whatcha doin'?" Maya asked, placing her hands on his bare chest.

He shrugged and grinned. "I was about to come up here and put on a shirt."

"You followed me." Maya corrected.

"Did not!" he protested.

"Did too."

He stared at Maya for a second, raising his eyebrow. "You're acting like such a child."

Maya pouted. "Am. Not."

She got on her tippy does and pecked him. Colton wrinkled his nose. "Are too."

He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Maya backed up, causing him to follow her. She sat at the edge of the bed. Colton followed every one of her moves.

 Maya pushed him down and crawled on top of him. She leaned down, kissing him softly. Colton felt a weird sensation. It was wonderful, magical, and pleasurable... But there was something off.

Colton opened his eyes. His eyebrows attached. Maya pulled away and was about to untie her bikini top, but Colton rolled over so she was under him and he was on top.

"No, Maya." he whispered.

She stared at him. "But I want t-"

"You're not ready." he gave her a sad smile. "Matter in fact, I know what's wrong."