The End (Ch. 38)

As you might see, this is the last chapter. I hope you like it!

***

"Mom?" Maya asked on the phone.

"What do you want? I'm driving to the airport with Malory." Nicole answered in a harsh tone.

"I'm sorry. I have to tell you something. It's kind of the reason why i'm pissed off." I said shyly.

"It is the reason why. Not kind of." Colton whispered.

"It is the reason why." I corrected.

"We'll talk about it later. I'm on the freeway." Nicole said, then hung up.

"What did she say?" Raya asked.

Maya put the phone down and looked at everyone. "She seems pissed."

"No shit." Kendal said.

"Kendal." Colton pressed.

"Sorry." Kendal said and pursed her lips.

After a couple hours Maya went home. Her mom was making dinner. Maya sat at the bar, staring at her. "Mom."

She turned around and gave her a disappointed look. "What happened back there?"

"I'll explain," I started, "Back in Florida, I warned Malory about Daniel. She didn't listen, so she slept with him. She told me today and I got pissed at her because she didn't listen to me. Therefore, she betrayed me."

Nicole sighed. "I forgive you."

"Really?"

"Sure. You did warn her. And I would've been mad if someone betrayed me like that, too... Does her mom know?"

"No."

"Do you want me to tell her?"

"Nah, i'll let her find out herself. Moms know everything." Maya said.

Nicole smiled at that. "I love you, too, honey."

*A Few Years Later*

"Maya!" Colton yelled through their apartment. They moved in together once they turned twenty. They're twenty-two now.

"Would you stop yelling? We have neighbors" she yelled back. Maya walked in front of Colton, "What?"

Colton took a map out of his back pocket. "You see this?"

"It's a map."

"But it's not just a map."

"Are we going to go look for some treasure?"

Colton smirked. "This map is a map that goes across the country. Maya. We're going on a roadtrip."

Maya's eyes widened. She jumped up and down and squealed, but then she stopped. "Will we have enough money?"

"Sure! Dad already gave us money. I just got home. We're borrowing their motor home so we're going to use that."

Maya still couldn't believe it. She started jumping up and down again. "A roadtrip! Oh shit, since I was a kid i've always wanted to go on one of those."

"I think I know you too well."

"Can we bring friends?" Maya asked, who stopped jumping and put her hands on his chest.

"Yep. No more than four. We can't have too many interruptions while we're having-"

Blocking out what Colton was about to say, "I'll invite Raya and Kendal! And you can invite Tray!"

"I've never seen you this excited in a long time."

"I've always been excited. Just not this excited. You're literally the best boyfriend ever."

"Best fiance ever."

"What?"

"What?"

"You said...."

"Said what?"

"Fiance?"

Colton rolled his eyes. "Ignore what I just said. Wait until we get to New York."

Maya smiled. "Okay."

She hugged him. Colton looked down at her. "Who do you think I am? Your mother? Give me a kiss!" Maya got on her toes and gave him a peck. Colton got taller over the years. "What was that? What happened to making out?"

"You're going to have to wait until New York." She stuck her tongue out at him and he stuck out his.

Bad vs Bad.

***

Okay. I had a ton of fun writing this. It may have ended really choppy for you, but I really liked it(: and I hope you liked it as much as I did.

Thank you all for voting and reading. The reads matter the most to me, so do comments. I'd like to know your thoughts! :D

Guess what? There's a second book. Go check it out now! It's about their journey on the road!

*****Important*****

What does lemon mean? I guess you have to find out in the second book!

I'm so evil. Hehe.

I love you guys!