Photo Shoot (Ch. 34)

Probably.

Possibly.

-Kendal Adams

~

Everyone arrived. Maya introduced Raya and Tray to Mal.

The photo shoot was in front of graffiti on this wall behind a building. Colton was holding Maya's hand as the tripod was in his other hand and the Cannon was around his neck.

He set down the tripod and put the camera on top.

"Are you gonna be bossy and tell us what to do?" Maya asked Colton as he secured the camera.

He finally looked up at her and smiled. "If you've got any ideas, you can tell me." Everyone else was against the wall talking, or just staring up at the sky. Mal was talking to Tray and Raya, while Kendal stared at the sky, admiring the clouds.

"All right. Like I told Maya, if you have any ideas, just tell me. I haven't posed anything in a week, so we're going to be taking a lot of photos." Colton announced.

Colton took a remote out of his pocket. A button was for taking a photo and another was for zooming in and out. "I'm so hungry." Tray whined.

"Sandra is making food for us at home. Don't be such a pussy." Colton said, pushing Tray as he walked behind him.

"I think there should be a picture of you and Maya. That'd be so cute!" Kendal squealed.

Mal looked over at her, giving her a dark expression. Colton saw that, then looked down at Maya. Colton smiled. "I think that's a great idea."

"I swear, man. Once I get a girlfriend, you'll be saying we're the cutest couple ever." Tray scoffed.

"You'll never get a girlfriend, Tray." Kendal said, crossing her arms and avoiding his eyes.

"Junior." Tray mumbled.

"Player!" Kendal shouted.

"Calm the hell down!" Maya yelled.

Mal just laughed. Maya smiled at her. "They argue a lot now."

Colton sighed. "Let's just take the damn photos."

"What has gotten into you?" Maya asked, smacking him in the chest.

He shrugged and hugged her. He planted a huge kiss on her temple, making Maya wrinkle her nose. "Nothing, lemon."

"Lemon?" Mal asked.

"I don't know, either." Maya said, shaking her head as Colton dragged her away in front of the graffiti wall.

"You two take the photos. We'll be over here getting to know Mal." Raya said, walking to the side.

"Finally." Colton whispered.

"What do you wanna take first?" Maya asked, holding both of his hands.

Colton gave her a sheepish smile. Quickly, he pressed his lips against hers. Maya's eye flashed opened. "I wasn't expecting that..." she thought.

He pulled away gave gave her a shy smile. He ran to the camera and looked at the picture. Maya trailed behind.

"You wrinkle your nose a lot." Colton remarked.

Maya looked at the picture. Colton was looking sexy, cute, and adorable as he smirked as he kissed her. While Maya's eyes were opened and her nose was wrinkled.

"Ew." Maya said in a high-pitched voice.

"You look adorable." Colton stated, his eyes closed and a smile crept up on his face as if he were an anime character. "Anymore ideas?"