Memories (Ch. 31)

Check yes, Juliet,

kill the limbo,

i'll keep tossing rocks

out your window.

Check Yes, Juliet, We The Kings

~

"How do I explain it?" Colton asked, putting up new pictures of Maya and him on his walls. He sighed and picked up another photo. It was a picture of him and Maya in a photo booth when they went to the movies. The first picture was Colton staring at the camera with a smirk as Maya stared at him with a disappointed looking face.

The second picture was Colton putting bunny ears behind her head as Maya had her arms around him.

The third picture was them sticking their tongues out, and the fourth one was Colton kissing Maya's hand as she had a look as if she was gagging.

"I love her." Colton went on.

"You're crazy, man." Tray said.

"You've just never been in love." Colton said. He turned around to face Tray, and Tray burst out laughing. "What?"

"You look like an idiot with that black eye!" Tray snickered.

Colton rolled his eyes and continued putting pictures up. "Do you understand what i'm saying?"

"Yes, you want to bang her." Tray smirked.

"I do not!" Colton shouted.

"Whatever you say, man."

"I'll come over there and rip your balls off." Colton said through his teeth.

"Just quit mentioning her. She's all you talk about." Tray said.

"Fine." Colton sighed.

A few seconds later, the door opened. Maya walked in on her phone. "Whaddup, assholes." she said, staring at her screen.

Colton stopped what he was doing and ran to Maya, then hugged her. "Hows your eye?" Maya asked.

It was Wednesday, so Colton of course wasn't at school.

"A little numb and it can occasionally ache. But it's better." Colton smiled.

"His eyes pretty much lit up and his attitude somehow increased to a max of happiness when she came in." Tray thought.

"Do you want to hang out with us?" Colton asked.

"I just came to say hi. I'm actually spending time with Kendal." Maya said.

Colton pouted then put one hand on her cheek. "Will you come back after you're done?"

"If I have the time. I can see you're busy with Tray." Maya said, gesturing to Tray who was sitting on the rolly chair staring at them.

"No, no. You can definitely join us." Colton shook his head. Maya smiled.

"You need your guy time. Plus, I don't want to be the next clingy Britt Stevens." Maya reached up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Fine. But i'm visiting you once in a while." Colton said. Maya gave him a sheepish smile, and he leaned in to kiss her. A few seconds later, Colton pulled away.

Maya waved to him, and walked out of his room, shutting the door behind her. Colton waved when she closed the door, then turned to Tray.

"S-She's great." Colton said with a grin.