Thanksgiving (Ch. 35)

Three words.

~

"But I won't hesitate, no more, no more, it cannot wait, i'm yours." Colton sung as he set the table cloth.

There were three tables. Two for the adults, and one for the teens and kids.

Kendal started setting the tableware after Colton. "So is Maya and Nicole coming?"

"Also Malory." Colton sighed.

"Damn it." Kendal bellowed quietly.

Colton avoided her eyes and took some of the tableware out of her hands. He helped place some down. "I want to know what's up with her. You have your side of the story and I have mine."

Maya slipped on a dark red dress that went down to her knees. She put on combat boots.

"How does this look?" Maya asked to Mal.

"Beautiful." Mal said with a smile.

Maya smiled back and twirled around. He clasped her hands together. "Colton will like it."

"I bet he will." Mal nodded.

Mal took out her phone and took a picture of Maya. She was definitely posting it somewhere. Possibly Instagram.

Maya grinned at her and grabbed her phone. She texted Colton.

Hey. -Maya

Hey, Lemon. (: -Colton

You having fun setting table cloths and whatnot? -Maya

So boring!! -Colton

Maya laughed silently. "Whatcha looking at?" Mal asked.

"Texting Colton." Maya replied.

Mal says hi. -Maya

Hi. -Colton

You better wear something fancy. -Maya

I'm going for a red and black flannel. -Colton

Could me and Mal come over early? -Maya

He didn't answer after a while.

"What do I say?" Colton asked.

"She's your girlfriend!" Kendal whispered.

"I'm just worried about Malory!" Colton whispered back.

"Invite her over. I'll entertain Malory." Kendal said.

"No fucking-"

"Colton." Kendal pressed.

Colton sighed and nodded. "I'm being immature."

Sure(: Only if you're wearing something nice. (; -Colton

Colton put his phone is his back pocket. "You realize she's going to look nice anyway because she naturally does?"

"I know. I was just flirting." Colton said, then winked.

"I don't know anything about flirting or love. Thanks." Kendal waved off and walked to the kitchen to help Sandra.

Colton started singing "I'm Yours" again. "Colton!" Sandra called out fro the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Colton replied.

"I want you to sing that song for your performances. I really like it." Sandra said.