💜 Can You Stay?

It has been 100 days since we started dating. It's still awkward between the two of us. I don't want to say it first since I don't really have the courage to tell it to you straight. I want you to notice first. Make the first move. Fall in love with me as I have fallen for you.

I love you, but I want you to be the first one to say this to me.

"Jungkook-ah, you're spacing out. Is everything okay?" Taehyung has this worried look on his face. I can't tell him now. I'll freak out. "Y-Yes, I'm fine, hyung. I just have something in mind." I say, my cup of hot Frappuccino wasn't that hot anymore, I bring the cup to my lips, secretly glancing at Taehyung who already had his eyes on me. I avoid the contact and feel the heat creeping up my face.

Taehyung chuckles and sets down his cup. I set down mine, too. It is awkward. I'm really not comfortable with this type of silence. Taehyung and I had talked about some facts in the past but I think I've already told him what he needed to know. I can feel he's getting this awkwardness too, but he tries to keep his cool since he's the guy in the relationship.

I know we've been dating for quite some time now. It's been a while since we had our last date but it was just the same as this one. Taehyung takes me somewhere (most of the time, the coffee shop where we first met), we talk about little things until it becomes awkward waiting for the day to end, he takes me home. No intimacy, right? I think it's because I told him that this is the first relationship I entered and I think he's afraid on advancing on me or something. This had been his third or fourth already, none of them lasted. But I want to make ours do.

I really like Taehyung, I want to tell him how I feel but I really want him to tell me first. Taehyung was the one who asked me out and now, it's been 100 days since that day, he asked me out again, today, saying that 100 days for a couple is special. Something is bound to happen today, right? I hope so. If something won't happen? Plan B.

I drink my coffee again until I consumed the last drop. Taehyung smiles that cute, rectangular shaped smile he has with his eyes forming half-moons. I smile at him too, just a small one. Taehyung reaches out to me and wipes something off my lips delicately tracing my cupid's bow then he retracts his hand. I blush at the sudden move and I look away, hoping he didn't see any shade of red. My prayers haven't been answered since he chuckled and I know he must've been staring at me, my face flush even redder than before.

"I want to take you somewhere." He says. Is something happening? "Um, sure, where?" I asked innocently, looking up at Taehyung who already stood up. Taehyung smiles at me, a small one this time, "It's a secret." He whispered. I got up from my seat, holding out his hand for me to take and waited for me so that I could walk out the shop first. We walked towards his car, a black Volvo C70 that his parents bought for him when he graduated high school.

See? I even know his car.

Taehyung opens the passenger seat for me, as he always does, and kisses my forehead. "You're cute." He tells me before he walks over to the driver's seat. I couldn't stop the red spreading through my cheeks so I hide my face using y palms. "Stop hiding, Kookie. You look really pretty with your rosy cheeks." And that made my cheeks burn more. Why am I so blushy today? "Stop saying embarrassing things, Taehyung-ie." My words came out muffled. I had not realized I haven't put on my seatbelt yet, so Taehyung leaned in and put it on for me.

After a while, I calmed down, slowly taking off my hands from my face since I know Taehyung would be concentrated on the road ahead. "S-So, where are you taking me, hyung?"

"I told you, it's a secret. I want to surprise you."

"Why must you let me suffer?" I said jokingly and he laughed, his deep voice that can make me explode in seconds (no byuntae), make my heart melt in a matter of words. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." A tone of amused laced his voice, was I really staring that long and that much for him to notice? Minutes felt like seconds. Have I really fallen for him that hard? "S-Sorry." I looked out instead, his car is a convertible, which I had free access to fresh air and a nice view of the busy streets of Seoul. I was distracted for only seconds, I find myself looking at him again through the side mirror. He licks his lips in focus of driving. Damn, that was hot.