💙 EX-BOY

Requested by: -fluffypillow
Genre: Fluff! Play Monsta X's EX-GIRL while reading 😆

🐕🐕🐕

"Happy Birthday, Miso!" Jeongguk greets his little puppy a with a gift. Today is Miso's second birthday. Although at two years, Miso still is the tiny dog he has come to know. As a Pomsky, Miso doesn't grow up, just grow old. Basically, she's a puppy forever.

Miso is smile in Korean, Jeongguk had named her that because when he first got her, she was smiling so bright, Jeongguk's heart melted

The puppy jump towards her owner, small yelps of excitement filled the air. Miso continouosly kisses (licks) Jeongguk who is just as happy as his pet. "Okay, okay!" Jeongguk giggles. Miso stops kissing Jeongguk, being the obedient puppy she is, she pariently waits for Jeongguk to open her present.

It is a bunny plushie made especially for doggies. Miso jumps around, she loves getting new toys, especially those stuffed toys.

"Does Miso want to play with the little bunny?" The dog barks as if she could understand what Jeongguk is saying. The owner hands Miso the toy and she excitedly bites and plays with it with her little paws. Jeongguk coos.

Jeongguk loves Miso with all his heart, but sometimes, he just can't help but get this aching feeling whenever he sees the Pomsky. After all, she was Taehyung's gift to him on their second year anniversary.

They have broken up a two years ago. What was the reason? Jeongguk doesn't recall what is was exactly. It was somewhere between Taehyung not wanting to move to Seoul and Jeongguk not understanding the reason why he did not want to. Nonetheless, Jeongguk missed Taehyung so much. Although, he would not admit this. Maybe Taehyung had moved on now. Maybe he had a new lover. Maybe he was finally happy. Jeongguk's heart hurt at the thoughts.

All Jeongguk has now are happy memories and Miso, his precious little Miso. It was their agreement that Jeongguk should be the one to take care of her, after all, she was Taehyung's gift to him.

Speaking of Taehyung, Jeongguk's phone rings knowing it was Taehyung because Taehyung never forgets Miso's birthday.

"Hello, Jeongguk?"

"Hello, Taehyung." Jeongguk tries his best not to stutter. It's been a year since he last heard Taehyung's voice, Miso's birthday last year.

"I'm coming to Seoul. Mind if I— uh– spend some time with Miso?"

"Yeah, that's fine. What time would you want to fetch her?"

Jeongguk hears the other line hum, it's as if Taehyung is hesistating to tell him something. "I was hoping you'd come too."

The younger's heart suddenly starts to beat so fast. He doesn't know whether to be happy or sad or anxious or whatever. "Oh, um..." Jeongguk really wants to, but what if Taehyung will bring his new boyfriend? That surely would be awkward. "Unless you don't want to."