💙 Bunny Needs Attention

Requested by Maknae_Kookie486
Fluff + Hybrid!au

+++

Taehyung wakes up at six o'clock in the morning to get ready for work. Even if he is the CEO of a big company, he still has to maintain his reputation by not being late for work. Besides, it would be a bad example for his employees and would want to set a good example for them by not being tardy.

Now, six am is definitely not the wake up time for Jungkook. However, today, he shifts from the bed, his soft, fluffy bunny ears still droopy as he is still sleepy, but he doesn't want to wake up without seeing his master early in the morning.

"Master?" Jungkook rubs his half-lidded eye, a pout visible on his lips and wearing only one of Taehyung's comfy peach sweaters, Taehyung is busy fixing his tie when he sees the most exquisite creature nature has to offer. "Why is my baby bunny up so early?"

"I want a kiss." The pout grew even more poutier as the bunny demanded a kiss from his person. Taehyung chuckles before he walks towards his Kookie, eyes were already closed. The older one connects their lips together as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist, Jungkook instantly had his arms around Taehyung's neck.

The bunny boy's tail suddenly grew awake and wiggled in excitement. Jungkook constantly nibbling on the other's bottom lip but Taehyung had to pull away before things got too out of hand. Jungkook whines, "Not now, baby. Master has to go to work."

Work. Jungkook was sick of that word. All Taehyung ever did was work all day. He doesn't even have time for his little bunny anymore, and we all know that Jungkook loves attention coming from his Taehyung.

"Master, can I come to your work today?"

Taehyung thinks for a moment, it does get lonely when he has his breaks once in a while. The big, empty space of his office were always silent as well. Maybe it wouldn't hurt for him to bring Jungkook along.

The businessman smiles at his bunny, gave him a little peck on the lips, "Yes you may, baby. Now, go change, breakfast is ready downstairs, join me after." Taehyung lets go of Jungkook but not before he slaps that bunny ass that made Jungkook's tail wiggle and his cheeks go pink.

Jungkook excitedly hops toward his wardrobe wherein Taehyung always buys him beautiful clothes, but in his opinion, Taehyung's clothes always makes him look the best.

He takes off Taehyung's peach-colored sweater and replaces is with a pastel pink one, the color that matches the insides of his ears. Then, he puts on some light-colored pants and his favorite white, low-cut converse. Oh, and not forgetting the beanie as well because Taehyung said he looked adorable in beanies.

The bunny does some cute poses in front of the mirror before heading down for breakfast with Taehyung.

+

"Ready to go, baby?"