💜 We Don't Need a Reason

Sweaty body to sweaty body swaying with each other on the dance floor as the music is playing loudly, deafening everyone's ears, but nobody seems to care. Smell of hard drinks and cigarette smoke polluting the air, suffocating as it may but nobody seems to care. Minds hazy, bodies weary, hot and humid, but nobody seems to care. Just dancing to the beat or out of beat to some unknown electronic dance music: either living life or escaping it.

Jeongguk is one of the many people indulging himself in a cramped club far, far away from his new home. It's quarter past two in the morning but he doesn't give a shit if his father is worried about him or not. He wants to get away from life for a moment but is getting wasted really the escape? For Jeongguk, yes it is.

"Hey cutie, wanna get out of this place?" How many times have Jeongguk been hit on tonight? Jeongguk already lost count after seven, maybe it was because of the alcohol or maybe because he simply did not care. This is the same person who had been pressing his dick onto Jeongguk's ass for the past couple of seconds. Jeongguk gives the unknown person a smile before smirking, "No, you're ugly." Jeongguk sticks his tongue out and walks away to find another place to dance.

The male clumsily walks around the club hitting body after body, spilling his long island iced tea everytime he does, "Guess I need another drink," Jeongguk murmurs to himself when he sees his cup almost empty, cursing at everyone who bumped into him making him spill his drink, "fucking dipshits." He orders another tall glass of his favorite alcoholic drink, carrying it again to the center to dance some more, to have fun some more, to forget some more. He somehow gets lost again in a sea of unfamiliar people with a drink in his hand, everything is foggy but perfect for the 19-year-old.

Jeongguk is really not that drunk: just barely, though, enough to still stand on his feet and enough to forget the problems. His vision is still clear or so he thinks because someone in this club definitely looks like a hottie. It was nine in the evening when he entered the club but he hadn't seen anyone worthy of his time. Everyone was, for some reason, ugly in his eyes tonight but this one particular person. Hot guy, 10 o'clock, grinding on some fucking ugly girl's ass when Jeongguk thinks that guy should be grinding on his. Throwing away his semi-full drink spilling on whoever the fuck, he pushes everyone in his way to introduce himself to the beautiful stranger and the lucky guy of the night.

Jeongguk gives one final push to the girl who is dancing with the guy, making him laugh at the poor girl stumbling and falling to the ground. Maybe she is too drunk as well, since she preferred laying on the ground than getting back up. "Hi." Jeongguk starts, checking out the other's body up close and fuck, he is goddamn hot. He licks his lower lip, biting it afterwards because he is definitely liking what he is seeing. "Hi." The stranger greets back, not another second is wasted when they begin to dance together, the other's hands, quite large ones at that, are feeling up and down Jeongguk's body. Good thing he's sexy. He whispers into Jeongguk's ear, so close that his lips were brushing against the lobe as they move, "I'm Taehyung."

"Jeongguk." The said boy replies. His back is to the other's chest, never thinking as he clumsily parties to the beat. Taehyung lips ghosting on his pale neck making him move to let Taehyung roam his teasing lips some more, it feels ticklish and hot and enticing, loving the way how Taehyung breathes onto it sending shivers throughout his body. "Fuck, you're sexy." Taehyung comments in his deep voice, another set of vibrations run inside Jeongguk,  "You too."

Jeongguk faces Taehyung and wraps his arms around the other's neck, Taehyung's hands rest on Jeongguk's Gluteus medius: the part just above his ass where he wants Taehyung's hands the most. "What are you doing so late in a club, Taehyung-ah?"