💜 Wrong Twin ³

Jungkook was back to school with Sunyoul on Monday. He looks around for Taehyung but he expects that there won't be any sign of the older now that Sunyoul dumped Taehyung last Saturday.

Yep, that's what Sunyoul told Jungkook.

"Hey, why so down, twinzie?"

Jungkook hadn't told Sunyoul about him liking Taehyung. He just told Sunyoul that that night when his twin arrived from competition, he was just tired as well. For some reason Sunyoul bought the excuse.

"Nothing, I didn't sleep last night. Scrolling through instagram." Stalking Taehyung.

Sunyoul hugs his brother and smiles, "Kook, I'll have to catch up with you later. I have to meet the team this morning for the equipment cleaning. I'll be with you this lunch."

Jungkook smiles his best to avoid.more questions why he was so sad. "Okay, usual table then. I'll wait."

"Sunyoul!" Someone calls his twin's name. But his twin was nowhere to be found, so instinctively, he looks front. "Sunyoul! Woo, I'm glad I found you. Taehyung wants to see you, like right now!"

"Ah, what Kogyeol seonbae? I thought I dumped him last Saturday." Jungkook pretends to be his twin once again. Maybe Taehyung had already told his batchmates that Sunyoul had dumped him.

"Aish, you know him! Too persistent."

Jungkook sighs, Taehyung hasn't really given up on Sunyoul after all. But what about Wooshin? Jungkook is sure that Sunyoul will still want Wooshin, after all, they've been childhood friends since they were five.

"He's in there. Good luck!" Kogyeol pushes Jungkook into the science lab, it wasn't occupied and was supposedly sophomore's time to use it but where were the sophomores?

Jungkook looks around, where was he? He takes a sharp turn nearing the microscopes and there he sees Taehyung. Ever so handsome with that smile he has on.

"Um, hi."

"Hey," Jungkook was about to speak when he felt Taehyung's finger pressed gently above his lips. "Not Sunyoul."

Jungkook's eyes widened. How did he know? Crap, I'm screwed. "It's my mistake. I thought your name was Sunyoul and vice versa."

"Actually, I like you, not Sunyoul."

Jungkook stayed silent which Taehyung found adorable. "And you don't have to deny that you like me as well. Please don't push me away. I'm sorry for mistaking you for your twin. It's hard when you don't have reliable resources." Taehyung chuckles.

Jungkook then smiles, and his smile turns into laughter. "Oh, my gosh." And then he continues laughing. Taehyung pouts, "What are you laughing about?"

"You should've just approached me."

"But I was afraid you'd reject me on the spot." Taehyung says as the hurt pout is still present on his face. "I would've given it a chance. Instead, you had to go ask other people who are just as confused and cannot tell who is who apart." Jungkook resumes his laughter.

Taehyung smiles, now he found his favorite type of music: Jungkook's laughter.

"Sunyoul already knows. If it weren't for him, we would still be in that predicament."

"This was a confusing plot." Jungkook says and hugs Taehyung, not forgetting to sniff his strawberry bubblegum scent. Finally, he can call Taehyung his and not pretend to be his brother. "I know, baby." Taehyung reciprocates the embrace and tightly holds Jungkook.

"I promise I'm never gonna do switch again."

"Even if you did, I'd still recognize you anyway." Taehyung pulls slightly away looking dead straight into Jungkook's eyes. "Not Sunyoul, but my baby, Jungkook."

And Jungkook swears he loved hearing his name roll off of Taehyung's tongue so delicately.

"I told you to not say stuff like that."

"Why not?"

"It make me fall harder for you." Jungkook looks away shyly. "You do intend to catch me, right?"

"Yes, I do." Taehyung makes Jungkook look at him again, and kisses Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook closes his eyes and smiles at the feeling and aura; how precious this moment is to him. "Just promise me that you'll catch me as well."

Jungkook intertwines his fingers with Taehyung's, "Let's just fall together."

+++

Three-part oneshot because it was long af with a total of 3,770 words! Omg I need to get a life but I guess I hadn't updated anything this holiday, so this would hopefully compensate?

Anyway, some scenes were based on real life because as most of you do not know, I have a twin brother. (Like the milk dare thingy which we've done recently, phone swap, leaving each other etc.) So I credit our childishness for this shot XD

Sunyoul is played by Sunyoul from UP10TION as well as mentioned Wooshin, Hwanhee and Kogyeol. Please support UP10TION and Pentagon because I have no life.

That would be all! Wow, this is the longest A/N I've done in all my books XD

Happy Holidays everyone ^^