💜 Wrong Twin ⅓

yeah so my usb cable for my phone decided to be a little sht today. i just captured this pic from my pc to my cp.

+++

Kim Taehyung is this attractive sophomore who likes Jeon Sunyoul, his schoolmate a year younger than him.

How does Sunyoul look like? Well, he looks like his twin, Jeon Jungkook.

Oh, right, he is a twin.

Both have talents in singing and dancing and both have abs (drools). The only difference between the two is that Sunyoul has a crush by the name of Kim Wooseok (who is goes by his popular name, Wooshin) and Jungkook? Well, he doesn't have anyone he's interested in right now.

"Ugh!" Sunyoul groans earning a glare from his twin. You know when they say twins have a language in their own? Sunyoul and Jungkook have this as well, so when Sunyoul gets the message, "Taehyung seonbae-im just asked me out."

"Again? Man, that guy never stops, huh?" Jungkook says as he takes some fries to his mouth. Sunyoul doesn't hate Taehyung but sorry to tell that handsome seonbae, he's only got hots for Wooshin.

And then a light bulb suddenly pops out of nowhere. "Kook, you still owe me a consequence," The younger of the twins immediately gets the memo and widens his eyes. "Oh-oh, no, no, no. I won't date him for you!"

"Aw, come on baby bro, please?" Sunyoul pouts and puts on his best kicked-puppy face. "Ew, you're like only older than me by seven minutes."

"Please, Kookie? You lost on our bet the other day anyway, and I still haven't given a consequence!" The bet was who could chug down a galon of milk faster. It's pretty childish. "Take all the money in my piggy bank! Just don't make me date him!"

"You'll be pretending that you're me! He won't know the difference!" Jungkook just gave him a really? look. They didn't look alike that much (as they were only fraternal twins) but still, people keep confusing this one with the other.

Sunyoul had this puppy eyes look that Jungkook uses on him when he wanted something as well, and he knows why it always works, "Fine. Be thankful that I love you."

"I love you, too, twinzie!"

+

For the plan to work, Jungkook had to say bye bye to his precious phone for the duration of this dating thing and traded with Sunyoul.

"My phone!" Jungkook starts whining and crying when today (Tuesday) he would start to pretend to be Sunyoul. And just for fun, Sunyoul played TT by Twice and started singing to the chorus.

"I'm like TT, just like TT! You don't know how I feel, you're so mean! You're so mean! Wahaha."

And Jungkook is just fuming with anger. With only one thing on his mind I'm gonna tell Wooshin you like him!

I knooow, childish, right?

Oh great, Sunyoul's phone just beeped. And it did again. And again. Oh, God, how is Jungkook gonna survive this?

+

Annoying
tues/8:14pm
sunyoulie~ r u stil ignoring me ㅜㅜ
tues/8:14pm
sunyoul-ah, im jst asking fr 1 date plssss
tues/8:15pm
jst dis onceeeeee

Sunyoul
tues/8:21pm
Learn to type properly, goddamnit.

Annoying
tues/8:21pm
oh wow you actually replied
tues/8:21
there i'm lessening shortcuts for you
tues/8:22
so about that date offer