💙 Submissiveness Can't Be Bad, Right?

Requested by superrandomfangirl
Genre/AU: Fluff + wolf hierarchy/omegaverse!au, alpha!jungkook/omega!taehyung

Requests closed as of 010317 3:30am JST. Will reopen requests whenever I get my schedule free XD

+++

Taehyung can't believe it! First, his sister is getting married to an Alpha, and who better to wed his sister with no other than his crush's brother!

Oh, what a good time it is to be alive.

Taehyung had get to know Jungkook through the information his classmates have gathered for him, his personal intel group. Taehyung learns that Jungkook was a shy type of Alpha and has never ever been in a relationship before.

And tonight, the second good news, he will finally be able to talk to Jeon Jungkook after all those months of crushing on him. It's not like he was afraid to, he was just waiting for the right time.

And you guessed it, that time is now.

+

Even though Jeon Jungkook came from a long line of Alphas and being an Alpha himself, he was very shy and timid. Mating never ever even once crossed his mind and he wouldn't even mind that he won't ever mate for the rest of his life.

Mating? Bleh. Too sensual. He'd rather play video games and read books and be geeky for all eternity.

"Jungkook? The Kims are here." Ah, the Kims, they were the most prized omegas in their city. Only high and mighty Alphas and Betas get to mate with them. His older brother, Junghyun, has the priviledge to meet his Omega now. Why does Jungkook have to be dragged in this as well? Just so his father could introduce the other Kim that was suitable enough to be Jungkook's possession.

Wearing his formal clothes, he begrudgingly stood up and found his way to the living room where one particular person caught his eye.

Like his inner little girl, Jungkook almost squealed when he saw this hot dude sitting formally in his tuxedo as well. Damn, he looked fine af. "Ah, this is my youngest, Jungkook." His father had introduced him to the visitors.

He catches the hot dude smirking a bit before joining them in greeting, "Jungkook, this is Taehyung, the Kims' youngest."

Jungkook eyes widened at the sudden words of his father, that hot dude's name was Taehyung and he didn't look like an Omega at all!

"Hello, Jeon Jungkook, I'm Kim Taehyung, it's a pleasure to meet you." Oh man, holy shit! His voice is so deep! I'd probably sound like a mouse next to him! "H-Hi."

Dinner went by smoothly as the two parents had discussed over Junghyun and Taeyeol's marriage. Taehyung kept glancing on the shy boy which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Hey, Jungkook." Taehyung says once they got out of the dining room. "Can I talk to you for a bit? I wanna make friends."

Jungkook's eyes were visibly growing larger through his prescription glasses. "S-Sure." Taehyung had been eyeing the younger not just earlier but also at school. Jungkook is known to be the school hearttrhrob's younger brother. And Taehyung got his eyes on him ever since then. "You're so cute. At first I didn't think you were an Alpha."