💜 Teacher Crush ²

It's been eight years since Taehyung ever stepped into his old school, but the memories are still fresh because he never forgot the first time he fell in love, or as time tells: still falling.

Taehyung came back for one reason only; the only reason he worked hard on his studies and dedicated his life on being successful, his reason was a certain teacher of his back in ninth grade that promised to be his lover when Taehyung grows up.

And now, he will make sure that that teacher keeps his promise.

"Where are you, Jungkook?"

+

"Jungkook!" Hoseok yells at the top of his lungs startling the life out of the said male. Jeon Jungkook is now 28 years old, successful in his profession of teaching music. Over the past years, Jungkook had attended multiple music programs from all over the country, had received awards and had been recognized all throughout Seoul. It's amazing how his dream job had become more ascribable within these span of years.

"Hyung, you should know sometimes you scare the living heck out of me."

"That's not important at the moment." Hoseok is out of breath, clearly running from all the way back his classroom (which is three floors down on the other side of the building) just to tell some kind of news for his dongsaeng. "You could've just walked here or-"

"Taehyung's here."

Speechless is a bit of an understatement for now. Jungkook is left thunderstruck at the thought of his student, all grown up, showing up here at his old school. Flashbacks then occurs to the younger teacher of the room, suddenly feeling the urge to crawl up in a dark, empty space and cry there for hours.

"He wants to see you." Hoseok says but it seemed inaudible for Jungkook to hear for his mind is screaming at him with his own thought right now.

He kept his promise.

He came back.

I bet he's still as handsome as the day I met him...

Or maybe even more.

Does he still feel the same way?

He didn't forget.

Do I still...?

Yes, I do.

"Where is he?"

+

His heart is loudly thumping on his chest and it maximizes even more when he is nearing the indoor garden. It was their final meeting place before Taehyung went back to Daegu.