💙 Unspoken Rules

Requested by: VChanJKBaek, Jelene and CosmicTaekook < because she said so? Eh.
Genre: JEALOUSY (i dunno how to do dis sorry in advance lemme kms)

💮

It was an unspoken rule that if either Jeongguk or Taehyung had trouble sleeping, both will be cuddled up by the other's bed to make the other feel better. If that were the case, why do Namjoon and Jimin (Jeongguk and Taehyung's roommates respectively) find the two of them in one of each other's room every morning? There's always bound to be an extra bed in their dorm, Jeongguk and Taehyung practically share one every night.

Today, last night rather, Taehyung slept in Jeongguk and Namjoon's room. Seeing the both of them made Namjoon smile a bit, the two maknaes were getting along too fine these past few weeks to the point where it's cute and to the point where Namjoon had been summoned by their manager and Bang PD that the two maknaes skinship should be kept within a limit. Fans are starting to speculate whether or not the two boys are dating, and it would be quite messy if they kept on pushing the theory.

However, Namjoon knows better. Jeongguk and Taehyung aren't dating, they're just really really close best friends that often cling to each other like humans need oxygen to breathe. Wait, that sounded like Taehyung and Jeongguk cannot live without the other. But hey, it looks that way, right? Also, Namjoon knows better because Jeongguk is a really really shy kid and Taehyung is damn oblivious: if they were truly dating, when did they realize their feelings for the other? If they were truly dating, who had the guts to confess?

With a quick snap from his phone, Namjoon captures the adorable moment of Taehyung scooting closer, hoping to find Jeongguk in a cluttered battle of the sheets and he smiles when he finds him. "Just date already." Namjoon mutters before he leaves.

💮

In their most recent fanmeeting event (which is happening at the moment), Taehyung and Jeongguk are side by side, happily playing around with each other and the cute toys the staff had prepared for them. "Hyung, can you please pass the bunny headband?" Jeongguk says as soon as he spotted the bunny headband near Taehyung, the fans often called him a bunny so why not be one? Plus, bunnies are adorable says Taehyung. Well, everything is adorable in Taehyung's eyes. "Let me put it on for you, Jeonggukie." Jeongguk nods enthusiastically at Taehyung's thought. When the older male finished he giggles at the sight of his dongsaeng, "So adorable, Jeonggukie!" Taehyung yells and Jeongguk turns away, somewhat blushing. The fans in front of them try to hide their feels. They are Taekook shippers after all and they tried not to scream to Taekook to just date already.

After that, Jeongguk and Taehyung proceed to entertain their fans by talking to them, the girl on Jeongguk's table requested for them to hold hands which was quite often for the fans to request so it was a small matter. Jeongguk intwines his and the fan's fingers and they both let out a chuckle. Taehyung's part of the table was empty and the fan had already been talking to Hoseok so he was just sitting there and playing with the rillakuma plushie he had found. Although, by his peripheral vision, he can see that Jeongguk and the fan are talking while holding hands and he glares at the fingers for a split second before turning his attention to the plushie again. Half of his attention.

His blood boiled at the sight of his Jeonggukie holding another's hand. No, those hands, including the person, are his and his only. When the fan moved to Taehyung, he tries to keep a front, and he succeeds. Not a trace of jealousy left on his aura and because Jeongguk smiles at him, as if telling, "I'm yours hyung, just yours."