Chapter 1; incompetent & fired

Before you start ---> I receive a lot of comments that complain about the main character and I get where you're coming from I feel the same way sometimes. I didn't create her to be all perfect and stuff and I wanted her to be mean and cruel sometimes so if you can't handle it or whatever then please don't read or just don't be mean about it.
For those who love her and support it or whatever I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Everyone has their own opinion so it still meants a lot to me if you tell me yours in the comments or in private. (Just please don't be mean ❤️)

August 2016 - January 2017

Chapter 1

"Get me the protocol from last weeks firm meeting, the papers I asked you to fill out earlier and a strawberry and cream from Starbucks."

Sophie nodded her head quickly and I raised my eyebrow at her before she muttered, "Yes, Miss Jenson," and practically sprinted out of the room.

She's only working for me for about three days and I'm considering if she's even made for this job. So far I'm not really satisfied with her work. She can be glad that she made it this long without actually making me want to fire her.

She won't last long though.

I marked important things in the copy of some contract and called in a meeting for this evening. I got impatient when Sophie didn't arrived to bring me my things ten minutes later.

I dialed the 3 and pressed the office phone to my ear in annoyance.

"What can I do for you, Miss Jenson?"

"Get her fired and make sure that I get what I asked for in the next five minutes!"

I slammed the phone back down and checked my emails for today. Loads of interview requests and people desperately asking for a job. The usual. I mean, I couldn't deny that Jenson Enterprises wasn't popular.

If you make it here, you can make it anywhere.

The door to my office suddenly opened and Sophie ran in with the papers and my drink. She was on the verge of crying. "I'm so sorry but-"

"I don't want to hear it! You can pack your things Sophie. You're fired!"

Tears filled her eyes and she nodded at me before she quickly put the things on my desk and ran out of the room. Great, now I need a new assistant again.

I walked towards my door so I could go and check up on the forms for the upcoming expansion to Canada as I heard employees gossiping.

"I still don't get what's gotten into her. I mean, 23 and all she does is work and fire employees."

"I don't like her either but she pays well and if I make it here maybe I can reach more soon and work my way up myself."

"Good luck with that. You didn't even pass a whole month, yet."

I ripped the door open and it slammed against the wall with a loud bang. "You," I pointed to the blonde employee who only worked here for like two weeks. "Fired!"

I looked at the women beside her who looked pretty much terrified by my outburst, "back to work Alana." She nodded and looked at her now ex coworker who had spilled her coffee on the floor.

I coldly glared at her and waited for her to take her things and leave. She sprinted towards the elevator and I looked at all the employees on this floor who were staring at me in shock.

"Someone clean this."

With a last glare I made my way to the elevators and pressed the button to floor 38 where I would check the forms. A few employees greeted me on my way and I gave them a cold gaze or a firm nod, occasionally.