Chapter 34; mine & notes

Chapter 34

I enjoyed my hot chocolate on the way to the next star and noticed heart shaped balloons on my way towards the next stop. I furrowed my eyebrows and suddenly got a message.

Yes they're for you Xx - H

I blushed and looked around but he wasn't anywhere to see. I shrugged my shoulders and stopped at the next stop. I threw my empty cup away before entering some sort of phone shop. I got in and saw Noah's parents, John & Lizzy smiling brightly at me.

"Harry is mine," I said hesitantly. I didn't wanted to say it but he did all of this for me and he planned every little thing so I will at least see what he's got in store.

"Your phone," Lizzy said and and held out her hand. I looked at her hand and then back at her before she motioned for me to hand her my phone which I did.

John had a phone case in his hands and out it on my phone before they shooed me away. I exited the shop and looked at the case with a grin. It was a picture with me sitting between Harry's legs and we were looking at each other with big, bright smiles on our faces.

It was from when we were waiting in line for Justin Bieber.

I had to admit that the picture was really cute and it made my heart melt every time I looked at it on my way to the next stop. Soon I got another text message from Harry.

Looking cute with that smile on your face Xx ;) - H

I looked around but didn't saw him anywhere.

What is it with you being a creep Harold?

I grinned and waited for a respond which came only a few seconds later.

Whatever. I think you should look on the map instead of your phone Xx

I wrote a last respond before turning my phone off.

I believe you started it and texted me first...;)

I looked around and on the map again to notice that the next stop wasn't really for away. It was a jewelry shop. I sighed and walked into the shop to find Derek, Tamara, Bobby & Maura, Kim's & Niall's parents.

"Harry is mine."

Without any warning Derek & Bobby pushed my hair away from my ears and took out my earrings. Then Tamara & Maura put new ones in and I only could take a short glance at the silver, shining earrings that were now in my ears.

Derek put a mirror in front of my face and I gasped as I saw the earrings. I loved them and I wanted to buy them a few weeks back but I never got the chance to do so.

I thanked them before leaving the store and looked at the map. I groaned as I saw that I had to walk more but it wasn't that far so I started making my way to the next stop. I hummed a song on the way to pass a little time and soon I was standing in front of a hair salon.

I walked in to see Gemma & Kim grinning.

"Harry is mine."

They pulled me on a chair and a lot of people started doing something with my hair until it was done into a half up, half down hairstyle. The remaining strands were curled as they had put in a tiny bow on the back of my head.

"Why-" I started but cut of by Gemma who held a yellow post-it in my face.

Now I can see the pretty earrings on you Xx - H

I waved goodbye to Gemma & Kim and walked off. I have no idea how Harry pulled that off. I mean, he didn't know Kim's & Noah's families or my brother so how did he do it?

I looked at the map and saw that it was only two stops left on my little journey. I walked down the road and stopped at a shop with clothes. I walked in to be greeted by Anne & Robin.

"Harry is mine."

Anne pulled me to a changing room and threw a dress at me before shutting the curtain. I dressed into a long rosé colored long dress. It was beautiful and had rhinestones on the chest area.

I got out of the dressing room and heard a loud gasp

I got out of the dressing room and heard a loud gasp. I turned my head and saw Anne covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh my love, you look absolutely amazing."

"Thank you," I smiled as she came over to hug me.

Soon I was on my way to the last stop and decided to call Harry.

"What is it Zoe?"

"What the hell, I'm freezing!"

I heard him chuckle on the other end.

"Good bye Zoe."

"No don't you dare to hang-"

I got cut off by the beeping of my phone and glared at it before butting it in my purse. The next thing I knew was that Noah & Riley appeared out of no where.

"Zoe!" Riley exclaimed and ran over to me and hugged my legs. "Hey cutie," I bend down and kissed her cheek. "I need to hold your purse," she whispered in my ear. "Oh really?" I asked and she nodded before I gave her my purse.

"Hey Zoe," Noah grinned at me. "Noah," I nodded my head at him in return.

"So how are you doing?" he asked casually.

"I'm freezing and I don't know what the hell is going on," I sighed and rubbed my arms to make them a little warm but it was no use. "You'll see."

We were standing in some kind of park and suddenly I saw like literally everyone I met on the way here. Derek, Tamara, John, Lizzy, Tony, Gemma, Anne, Robin, Bobby, Maura & Kim all stood in a row and Noah & Riley joined them.

At the end of the line I saw Zane & Niall and they all took their phones out except for Riley sine she obviously didn't had one. They typed a few times before all holding their hands out.

"Walk."

I did as told and looked at all the phones...one by one...

On each photo was Harry either holding a paper with a word on it or he drew it, spelled it out with candles or drew it on his forehead. I blushed and read word by word before letting out a gasp.

________

Sorry for the short chapter