Chapter 38; move & contract

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣

Matte, black, pink BMW above or at the side

Matte, pink Lamborghini ↓ (and just imagine a normal black range rover and a matte white BMW)

Chapter 38

Moving was one of the most exhausting things in my entire life. I didn't take a lot with me from my old home but I still had millions of clothes and stuff.

I didn't talk to anyone the last few days and I wanted to finish this as quick as possible because I couldn't stand to be away from Harry and my friends for that long.

I sat on my couch in my new house and sighed. You have no idea how bad I wanted Harry next to me right now but I messed things up. I stared at the contract in front of me and I tear slipped out of my eye before I signed it.

I did it.

I got ready for bed and let the dream world take over me. I did the right thing and soon I can be the person I really was.

-

I looked at my phone and saw hundreds of missed calls. Mostly Harry.

I furrowed my eyebrows and called him back.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

I winced as he yelled at me. He was definitely furious.

"At my house," I answered simply. Of course, he didn't know. No one did.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"And when did you planned on telling me? All my things were at your penthouse!"

My penthouse. Of course.

"I took them with me. No big deal," I got frustrated and annoyed but he had the right to be mad at me.

"NO BIG DEAL? Seriously? I can't believe you."

And with that he hang up. I deserved it. I called Niall & Louis to come over to my new house and send them my address. This needs to be done for good.

Within an hour the door bell rang and I went to open it just to see Niall & Louis. "Wow, this house is sick," Niall said in awe as he went to hug me. "I missed you Zoe," he added as I hugged him back, not letting go.

"I missed you too."

Louis joined the hug, making us laugh. "Come on in."

I told them to take a seat on the couch in the living room and I offered them a drink before Louis asked, "So, why are we here?"

"Well, I have something for the both of you to sign."

I handed them the contract and they both read through the beginning before letting out a gasp. "W-what?"